See Specials Here!
$25 Off any Order over $200 w/promo code FALLSALE25
Royal Pedic Natural Organic Cotton Crib Mattress
The Royal Pedic Natural Organic Cotton Crib Mattress with wool wrap is our #1 rated non-toxic, safe and healthy crib mattress. This crib mattress uses the same healthy and top-quality materials as the adult line of Royal Pedic Natural Organic Mattresses.
Availability: Ships out within 10 business days
Description of Royal Pedic Natural Organic Cotton Crib Mattress
Made with unsurpassed quality and workmanship, the Royal Pedic Natural Organic Cotton Crib Mattress is the best crib mattress money can buy for your new baby. Skilled craftsmen hand layer organic staple cotton padding on each side of the 260 coil innerspring base to ensure a consistent and supportive sleeping surface. The mattress is then wrapped in chemical-free French wool, covered in durable organic cotton and finished by hand tufting. This process ensures a firm sleeping surface that is safe for a new baby and provides orthopedic back support. Naturally fire and dust mite resistant without the use of toxic chemicals. Meets all Federal and State fire codes and size regulations.
- 260 coil count, double heat tempered innerspring core
- 10 oz. organic cotton fabric support barrier
- Organic cotton layered padding
- Chemical free French wool wrap
- Ultra durable, 10 oz. organic cotton covering
- Hand tufted with European tufting straps
- Flippable for extended lifespan
- French wool wrap is a naturally resistant fire barrier
- Naturally resistance to dust mites and the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew
- Dissipates moisture
- Maintains a comfortable surface temperature
- 10 year warranty
- Meets Federal and State fire codes without the use of toxic chemicals
Protect the crib mattress with a mattress pad that is resistant to fluids. Occasional mattress rotation is recommended like any other mattress. If the mattress does become soiled, spot clean with a damp cloth, allow to dry completely before making a fresh bed.
Skilled craftsmen hand layer the organic staple cotton padding on each side of the innerspring unit. The layers of organic cotton padding are supported by heavy duty, 10 oz. 100% organic cotton canvas fabric to prevent the cotton from pocketing into the coils. A layering of chemical free French wool is added on top of the organic cotton canvas and then covered with organic cotton. The mattress is hand tufted the old fashioned way with European tufting straps to further pre-compress the organic cotton padding.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.comYou can’t tell a mattress by its cover, which is why we are very happy to offer a crib mattress by Royal Pedic - our absolute favorite and one of the most trusted and revered mattress manufacturers. Royal Pedic is praised for their top quality craftsmanship, non-toxic materials and superb orthopedic support. Since babies spend most of their new life sleeping, while internally they are growing and developing, it is very important they have a safe and healthy place to sleep. A mattress that contains toxins and chemicals can effect a baby's growth and development.
- Top quality materials and craftsmanship
- Very firm sleeping surface for safety and excellent support for infants and toddlers
- High 260 coil count and high-gauge steel form a strong innerspring base
- Pre-compressed padding will not indent or conform to baby’s head which can cause a suffocation risk
- Organic cotton cover will not tear, crack, and dry out over time
- Non-toxic materials create a safe and healthy mattress
- Naturally flame-resistant
- Naturally resistant to dust mites and the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew
- Durable construction
- Sized according the Federal laws and crib safety regulations. By law, all full-sized crib mattresses must be at least 27 1/4 inches by 51 5/8 inches, and no more than 6 inches thick.
- Not resistant to fluids
- Expensive, but well worth the extra money
An organic crib mattress is a great choice for parents who want to reduce the chemicals and toxins their baby is exposed to while sleeping in his/her crib. The Royal Pedic Natural Organic Cotton Crib Mattress with wool wrap is nontoxic, hypoallergenic and naturally flame-resistant. It is made with a high coil count, strong, steel innerspring base and padded and tufted by hand with the utmost care. This mattress has a firm sleeping surface that will not indent or sag with use, helping to reduce the risk of suffocation or SID. The Royal Pedic Natural Organic Cotton Crib Mattress is made to be long-lasting and maintain its strength. You will not have to worry about this mattress sagging or tearing at the seams. To keep your baby's sleeping environment clean and sanitary, we recommend using a tightly fitting, washable waterproof mattress cover. If you are going completely organic, use a wool puddle pad. This crib mattress is expensive but well worth the investment in your baby's health, growth and development.