It's A Winner for Me So Far
by: Delia (Hartford, CT)
"This Rowenta Intense Aqua humidifier was rated best in class by AllergyBuyersClub so I went with their recommendation. It's definitely quiet as they with a good sized tank for the water. Nice electronic controls. I don't need the light in my bedroom so just turned that off. Working fine."
See entire review
Rowenta Intense Aqua Control Humidifiers
Intense Aqua Control Humidifiers by Rowenta are an ideal humidifier for bedrooms or areas up to 500 sq. ft. The Intense Aqua Control Humidifier disperses warm or cool mist for sinus and allergy relief. See Rowenta Intense Aqua Control ratings and reviews.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Description of Rowenta Intense Aqua Control Humidifiers
The Rowenta Intense Aqua Control humidifier helps promote a healthier living environment in your family's home by maintaining an optimal humidity level. Say goodbye to dry air that causes scratchy throats, nosebleeds, dry cough and cracked lips. This ultra sleek humidifier by Rowenta is a perfect bedside companion. It's ultrasonic technology is virtually silent and has a moisture output of up to 2 gallons per day for areas up to 500 square feet. Three smart modes, warm or cool mist option, an LED control panel, 9-hour timer, and humidity range from 45 to 75%. An anti-bacterial setting provides peace of mind. 1-year warranty.
Rowenta Intense Aqua Control Humidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Needs to humidify an area 500+ square feet
- Prefers warm and cool mist humidification
- Wants a silent humidifier for the bedroom
- Needs relief from dry sinuses and allergies
- Humidifies areas up to 500+ sq. ft
- Over 24 hours run-time
- 1.5 gallons capacity
- High quality, ultrasonic ceramic disc creates micro-fine mist
- 3 Modes:
- Auto: humidity level automatically set at 55%
- Baby: humidity level automatically set at 50% and all lights are turned off – runs for 7 hours
- Night: humidity level automatically set at 50%, speed gradually fades, and all lights are turned off – runs for 8 hours
- Creates a healthy, bacteria-free steam
- Displays room humidity level in relative humidity(%)
- Humidity settings from 40% to 75% relative humidity
- Auto-off when tank is empty or humidity reaches 90%
- Empty tank indicator
- Digital LCD control panel and automatic controls
- 3 adjustable output levels
- LCD screen and water tank lights can be turned off
- Releases over 2 gallons of humidity per day
- Removable 360° steam diffuser
- Includes 1 demineralization cartridge to reduce lime scale
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
Rowenta, who is best known for their high quality, steam irons and garment care appliances have now released a top performing ultrasonic, warm and cool mist humidifier. This humidifier offers a handsome exterior, easy to use controls to ensure you are maintaining a healthy humidity level in your home. We recommend setting your Rowenta Intense Aqua Control at 50% relative humidity but being mindful that this is not likely an achievable level. During the winter months when your heating system is consistently running, a well humidified room will likely fall somewhere between 25% and 30% relative humidity.
- A generous coverage area of 500+ sq. ft. which is the equivalent to a room size of 20ft. X 25 ft
- Electronic controls and digital LCD display provide hassle-free programming
- Automatic mode operation sets the humidity at 55% for a comfortable room
- Baby mode operation sets the humidity at 50% and runs with the lights off
- Night mode operation sets the humidity at 50% with a gradually fading speed and all lights are turned off
- A removable 360° steam diffuser lets you direct the mist wherever you prefer
- Automatically shuts off when the tank is empty
- Visual indicator lets you know when the tank is empty
The Rowenta Intense Aqua Control humidifier operates flawlessly to reduce unhealthy, dry air. This model is well suited for larger master bedrooms as well as living rooms, up to 500+ square feet. Initially our product testers were impressed with the Intense Aqua Control's good looks but ultimately, each person who has handled and used the humidifier has committed to purchasing one for their own home because this is one of those instances when we really appreciate little things. An easy to lift and carry water tank, not to mention easy to fill as well. The tank is well balanced so whether your walking with it to the sink, have it upside down while filling or carrying it filled with 1.5 gallons of water, you never get the sense that this tank will slip and fall. The control set is so simple to use but yet very thoughtful with the three modes of operation. And finally, you are able to turn off the LCD screen and tank light so that it does not create a bothersome glow during the night. For a first swing in this product category we believe strongly in Rowenta's very first humidifier and know you will too.
Rowenta Intense Aqua Control Humidifier
|Room Coverage||500+ sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||1.5 gals|
|Humidification Performance||Up to 2 gallons per day|
|Noise Level||< 25 dB(A)|
|Type of mist||Cool|
|Mist Output Levels||3|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)||120v, 60hz|
|Recommended cleaning period (unit in use)||30 days or as needed|
|Type of humidifier||Ultrasonic|
|Water Tank||2 gals|
|Relative humidity range||40% to 75%|
|Shipping Weight||15"H x 8.25"W x 8"L|
Includes one demineralization cartridge to prevent limescale. Replace every 45 -60 days or as needed.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.