Great for My Allergies and to Keep Basement Dry
by: Timster (Central New York)
"I just got this new combo air purifier and dehumidifier - working well so far in my basement and I'm noticing the air quality if better down there as well. I wanted a dehumidifier to take out the dampness to prevent mold but when I saw that this also had a Hepa filter - I went for it. It's sti..."
See entire review
Pure & Dry HEPA50 Dehumidifier and Air Purifier by Aerus
A convenient 2-in-1 dehumidifier and HEPA air purifier combo unit! The Pure & Dry HEPA50 dries areas up to 1,000 sq. ft. in size, PLUS it removes microscopic particles from the air such as mold and mildew. Get free expert advice, ratings & reviews from our knowledgeable staff. Fast, reliable, free shipping and a 30-day, no-hassle return policy.
Memorial Day Sale - 37% Off for One Day Only!
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Description of Pure & Dry HEPA50 Dehumidifier & HEPA Air Purifier
The Pure & Dry HEPA50 dehumidifier and air purifier is the first combination dehumidifier air purifier in America that incorporates a HEPA air filter to produce the driest and cleanest air possible. This revolutionary Pure & Dry HEPA50 dehumidifier and air purifier will dry the air in spaces up to 1,000 square feet, plus it will remove allergy-causing, microscopic particles from the air such as mold, mildew, pollen, pet dander and dust—helps to create a cleaner and healthier space that your family will be happy to use. The Pure & Dry removes up to 50 pints of moisture per day while cleaning the air with its sealed HEPA filter. This dehumidifier air purifier is loaded with desirable features including an adjustable humidistat for selecting the desired level of relative humidity, auto restart in case of a power failure, direct drainage connection for continuous operation and an automatic full bucket shut-off. It features a compact size and stylish design that will look good in any room in your home. Other features include operation down to 41°F, low energy consumption of just 530 watts, LED control pad, timer, night mode, cleaning mode and a child-safe locking system that prevents little fingers from playing with the control settings. With all of these features and the inclusion of a true HEPA filter, the Pure & Dry HEPA50 is the only dehumidifier that dries and cleans the air simultaneously for a completely-healthy home. Overall, there are few drawbacks we could find with the Pure & Dry HEPA50 model and feel confident this dehumidifier air purifier will keep excess moisture and allergens at bay. Energy Star Rated.
Pure & Dry HEPA50 Dehumidifier & HEPA Air Purifier are ideal for someone who...
- Needs to remove moisture from a room in their home
- Wants the air in their home to be clean and safe for their family
- Wants one product that can provide them with two uses
- Dries up to 1,000 square feet
- Can be used 3 different ways: as a dehumidifier, as an air purifier or as both
- Low temperature operation down to 41°F
- Quiet operation
- 3 water drainage options:
- Drained into removable bucket
- Continuous-drainage hose connection
- Hook up an optional pump for constant drainage
- Adjustable humidity setting between 30% and 85% in 5% increments
- Unit automatically shuts down when the bucket is full
- Water bucket must be emptied regularly to ensure HEPA filtration is not interrupted
- Auto-defrost system prevents ice build-up on coils
- Water-full indicator light
- Removable, cleanable pre-filter
- Includes a sealed HEPA filter
- Digital display
- Caster wheels
- Energy Star compliant
- UL Certified
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Pure & Dry HEPA50 dehumidifier and air purifier is one of our most popular units that will easily dry any basement, finished or unfinished, up to 1,000 square feet. Simple to operate, easily portable and features all the right functions needed for the best in humidity control. The Pure & Dry HEPA50 is also one of the quietest dehumidifiers we have ever tested.
- 2-in-1 unit will remove moisture from the air and purify the air in your home—you do not have to buy a dehimidifier and an air purifier separately
- Integrated sealed HEPA filter cleans the air as it is being dried
- Removes mold, mildew, pet dander, pollen, dust and odors
- Low temperature operation down to 41°
- Features quiet operation—suitable for finished basements
- Built-in humidistat keeps the relative humidity at your desired level
- Included hookup hose for continuous drainage into a floor drain or sump pump
- Front-loading bucket allows for manual emptying
- Auto restart turns the unit back on following a power outage
- Removable, washable pre-filter
- Fully portable when moving from room to room
- Low energy consumption at just 530 Watts
- This dehumidifier/air purifier is not certified by CARB (California Air Resources Board) and thus cannot be shipped to California
The Pure & Dry HEPA50 is one of the best buys when choosing a smaller, dehumidifier and purifier combo. Quiet operation, highly-effective air filtration and multiple water-drainage options allow for the use of the HEPA50 in multiple environments. Additionally, this dehumidifier and air purifier combo effectively removes up to 50 pints of moisture per day while it also purifies the air in your home. The Pure & Dry HEPA50 dehumidifier and air purifier is Energy Star rated and is equipped with R410a refrigerant, which is eco-friendly and more effective than older freon-based dehumidifiers.
Pure & Dry HEPA 50-Pint Dehumidifier and Air Purifier by Aerus
|Use these Dehumidifiers in||Dries and Purifies the Air|
|Coverage Area||1,000 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity||50 pints (pints per day set at 80F, 60%RH)|
|Operating Temperature Range||41° - 95°|
|Bucket Capacity||6 Liters|
|Bucket Position||Rear of unit|
|Noise Level||46 dB(A)|
|Hepa air purifier filter option||Yes|
|Bucket full indicator||Yes|
|Dimensions||16"W x 26" H x 10.4"D|
|Weight (lbs)||39.68 lbs.|
Includes 1 Replacement combination HEPA/Carbon filter. Replace every 8 months or as needed.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.