See Specials Here!
10% Off any Order $400+ w/promo code FALLSALE10
5% Off any Order up to $400 w/promo code FALLSALE5
PUR5000 Whole House Furnace Filters
The PUR5000 whole house furnace filter is a permanent electronic filter that is designed to surpass HEPA filtration standards and clean the air in your entire home or office. Free Shipping.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Description of PUR5000 Whole House Furnace Filters
Why pay thousands for a contractor installed big box air filter, when you can install America's best DIY air purification technology in your furnace for a fraction of the cost? Just place this advanced electronic furnace filter into your furnace’s "1" filter slot, plug in the included 12-volt plug-in adapter and you have turned your HVAC into a whole house air purifying system. No contractor required! This filter captures exceptional amounts of microscopic contaminants that pleated filters can't. You’ll enjoy reduced energy bills and a healthier home for your family. Includes a 3 month supply of collector pads. Available sizes: 16"x25"x1" or 20"x25"x1"
PUR5000 Whole House Furnace Filters are ideal for someone who...
- Would like a cleaner, healthier home
- Would like to reduce dust, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, virus and chemicals with a HEPA class furnace filter
- Appreciates reduced energy bills by increasing efficiency of your HVAC system
- Would like a permanent furnace filter with low annual maintenance costs
- Wants an air filtration system that is silent
- Does not want to place an air purifier in every room of the home
- Permanent, washable furnace filter for whole house filtration
- Electric filter captures smaller particulate than HEPA
- Reduces smoke and common household odors
- Safe, non-clogging, and zero ozone emissions
- Negligible pressure drop resulting in up to 15% off your energy bills
- Simple, tool-free installation
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
|12. Ease of Changing Filter Media|
|14. Frequency of Filter Media Changes|
If you are looking to safe guard your families health by improving your home's air quality, the PUR5000 whole home furnace filtration system is an ideal first step. You can always add an additional air purifier in the bedroom or living room if needed but we understand that targeting the entire home first makes a lot of good sense.
- Improves indoor air quality
- Reduces the level of dust in your home ,li>Is ideal for homes occupied by tobacco smokers
- Increases the efficiency of your HVAC system
- May reduce your heating and cooling bills
- Unlike portable air purifiers, this filtration system is silent
The PUR5000 whole house furnace filter is an ideal choice for anyone who suffers from allergies, asthma or other respiratory illnesses. In fact, a high quality HVAC furnace filter should be your first step to improve your home's indoor air quality. This simple yet highly engineered device is a direct replacement to your disposable furnace filters. You will need an outlet to plug in the 12 volt power source and then once, every three months or so you will remove the filter and insert new filter collection media. It couldn't be easier and the results are the same, and in many instances better than the $2500 furnace filters sold by the HVAC professionals. Improve your air quality, reduce dust levels and keep your family healthier with the PUR5000 whole house furnace filter.
PUR5000 Whole House Furnace Filter
|Furnace Filter Type||Electronic|
|Particle Efficiency||>97% @ .01 micron|