See All Sales Items Here!
$50 Off any Order $400+ w/promo code OCT50
$25 Off Orders $250+ w/promo code OCT25
PowerSteam S100 Steam Mops
The PowerSteam S100 Steam Mop effectively cleans floors, grout, carpets, rugs and glass. Fast, reliable shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Description of PowerSteam S100 Steam Mop
The PowerSteam S100 steam mop offers you a no-nonsense way to clean the floors in your home without the need for a mop and dangerous chemicals. This easy to use steam mop features a swivel nozzle for maneuverability and a wide cleaning path for reduced cleaning time. The S100 steam mop utilizes PowerSteam's quick-heat element allowing the S100 to be ready for use in less than a minute. A thoughtful folding handle requires minimal storage space. The S100 comes equipped with two washable microfiber cleaning bonnets and a carpet glide tool that turns the S100 into a carpet cleaning tool for removing dirt, stains and messes from within the fibers of your carpets. Cleaning will never be the same once you've experienced the PowerSteam S100 steam mop and your floors will simply sparkle.
PowerSteam S100 Steam Mop are ideal for someone who...
- Would like to clean and sanitize floors without the use of chemicals
- Wants a deep cleaning that removes built-up layers of cleaner and breaks up the grime hiding within the pours of your homes floors
- Needs a steam mop that is easy to store when not in use
- Convenient folding handle requires minimal storage space
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Adjustable steam control
- Low profile cleaning head with 180 degree swivel action
- 12 inch wide cleaning path
- Removable water tank
- Resin filter for the removal of calcium
- Up to 20 minutes run time per fill
- 30 second heat-up time
- 16.5 foot long power cord
- Removes grease, ground-in dirt and spots better than solvents
- Cleans kitchen floors, counters and appliances
- Cleans grout between tiles
- Removes soap scum and mildew from bathrooms, tiles and fixtures
- Cleans and freshens carpets, upholstery, drapes and blinds
This vapor steam cleaner will clean carpets if they are not terribly soiled or worn. If they are badly soiled or worn, they should be professionally cleaned first and then gone over with the vapor stream cleaner to sanitize the carpeting and remove the chemicals left behind. These units are best suited for light cleaning, maintenance, and spot removal and will take longer to use than water extraction cleaning machines. Remember that a major use for vapor steam mops is to clean hard surface floors, and remove stains, dirt and odors from carpeting.
Note: It is important when cleaning your carpets to vacuum both before and after you steam clean. The heat from the steam will draw dirt, hair, etc. to the surface where vacuuming will remove it.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature & Dryness|
|2. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|3. Quality and Absorption of Pads|
|4. Heat Up Time|
|5. Weight & Maneuverability|
|6. Length of Power Cord|
|7. Overall Machine Construction|
|8. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|9. Value for the Price|
- Cleans floors more effectively than mops with chemicals
- Folding handle design requires less space for storage
- Lightweight, maneuverable design is effective and easy to use
- Is ready to use in just 1 minute
- Easy to remove water tank quickly refills so you can keep cleaning
- Resin filter removes calcium for better results
- Variable steam control adjusts the steam output for different cleaning needs
Overall, our team product testers felt the PowerSteam emitted an ample amount of steam vapor; enough to cut through spills such as ketchup, cooking oil, BBQ sauce and more. In only a minute or two after gliding over the floor, the floors were left virtually dry and streak free. The carpet glide attachment allows the PowerSteam S100 to clean dirt and stains from your low to medium pile rugs and carpets. And of course, the S100's folding handle is a really nice feature since most people's storage areas are generally full. With all of these unique features and the included microfiber pads and carpet tray, we certainly feel the PowerSteam S100 offers great bang for your buck.
PowerSteam S100 Steam Mop
|Steam cleaner internal boiler temperature||240°F|
|Maneuverability||180° swivel head|
|Steam control switch||Yes|
|Tank Capacity||2.3 Cups|
|Heat Up Time||> 30 seconds|
|Operating Time||20 Mins|
|Power Cord Length||16.4 ft|
|Power Requirement||1200 watts, 120V|