See Fall Specials Here!
5% Off any Order up to $500 w/promo code OCTCUST5
Pure Wool Moisture Protector Crib Mattress Pads
Untreated Wool Moisture Pad Crib Mattress Protectors are made from pure wool sheered and felted in the United States. This wool moisture pad provides a natural, water repellent yet breathable barrier for wetness. Wool mattress pad protector is naturally resistant to bacteria, mold, fire, and dust mites.
Availability: Usually Ships in 1-3 days
Description of Pure Wool Moisture Protector Crib Mattress Pads
Our pure untreated wool moisture pads are perfect for your baby's crib. Wool is all natural and makes the perfect mattress pad to keep your baby's sleeping environment safe and healthy. Wool is naturally resistant to fire, bacteria, mold, dust mites, and water. These properties make this pure wool moisture pad the ideal mattress pad to protect your baby and crib mattress from moisture and allergies. This moisture pad is 100% chemical free, guaranteeing you baby is safe from toxins and harmful chemical off-gassing.
Pure Wool Moisture Protector Crib Mattress Pads are ideal for someone who...
- Wants all natural moisture protect for their baby's sleeping environment.
- Wants a safe and healthy mattress protector for their baby that is easy to clean.
- Prefers flame resistant nursery bedding without chemicals - wool is naturally flame resistant.
- Wants a mattress pad that responds to an infant's fluctuating body temperature, no matter what the season, so baby stays comfortable.
*Health care professionals advise infants be placed on their back or side when put to sleep
- Construction: 1/8" layer of moisture resistant 100% pure and untreated wool from the Pacific Northwest USA (super soft - not scratchy like most other wool moisture pads on the market)
- Purpose: protects mattress from liquid damage and bacteria growth and keeps baby dry, healthy and safe
- Easy to Care for: Wool rarely needs washing because bacteria and mold do not grow on wool, pad can be spot cleaned or machine washed and air dried
- Wool naturally resists: moisture, mildew, mold, bacteria, dust mites and fire
- Manufactured all-natural without the use of chemicals - No carbonizing, moth proofing or shrink proofing is used
- Happy Sheep: Wool is from free range sheep who graze in large areas and are fed a good diet, free from hormones and antibiotics
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com