Description of Neti Wash Neti Pots™
Sooth dry nasal passages and gently wash away dust, pollen and irritants with the neti wash Neti Pot™ complete sinus cleansing system. For first time users, our Neti Pot&trade Starter Kits are a simple and easy way to begin sinus cleansing and include everything you need to begin nasal rinsing. The Neti Pot™ naturally cleanses, refreshes, and protects the nasal passages and has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine to alleviate allergy and sinus problems. Carefully crafted with a distinctive shape, our Neti Pots dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Our Neti Pots are available in the original ceramic version and in a new eco friendly version. Both Neti Pots are available in Starter Kits which include Neti Pot™, 10oz jar of Neti Pot™ Salt and 2oz bottle of Neti Pot Wash Plus® with zinc and herbal extracts to add anti-microbial and anti-viral support to your nasal wash.
Neti Wash Neti Pots™ are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a gentle way to soothe and cleanse their sinuses
- Wants a manual nasal rising system where they control the flow and speed of the rinsing process
- Wants a quality Neti Pot made from a respectable company who focuses on holistic health and wellness
- Wants an affordable alternative to powered nasal irrigator systems
- Original Neti Pot™ introduced to the west in 1972
- Distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passage
- Best selling design is preferred by consumers because of optimal flow rate
- Attractive with a lotus and water design on side
- Provides easy and comfortable nasal irrigation
- Soothes dry nasal pages and clears away excess mucus
- Gently washes away dust, pollen and environmental irritants
- Offsets the effects of breathing indoor air (especially in winter)
- Improves the flow of breath before exercising or doing relaxation (especially helpful for yoga and meditation)
- Made from lead-free ceramic or eco-friendly non-breakable natural bioplastic
- A portion of the proceeds from your purchase of a neti wash Neti Pot benefits the global humanitarian, environmental and education projects supported by the Himalayan Institute
- All inclusive Neti Pot™ Starter Kits are available for each Neti Pot™ and include a 10oz jar of Neti Pot™ Salt and 2 oz bottle of Neti Wash Plus®.
- Neti Pot™ Salt - perfect for use with the nasal wash system, Neti Pot&trade Salt is 99.99% USP grade salt, the highest purity salt commercially available. It is non-iodized and contains no additives or anti-caking agents. 10oz refillable jar with measuring spoon.
- Neti Wash Plus® - zinc and herbal extracts add anti-microbial and anti-viral properties to your nasal wash. Zinc helps to tone and astringe the nasal passages reducing excess mucus and promoting clear, healthy sinuses. Studies show that zinc can shorten the duration of a cold. 2 oz. bottle.
- Aromatic Zinc-Free Neti Wash Plus® - herbal extracts, essential oils, and Xylitol help to soothe and moisturize nasal passages and provide anti-bacterial properties 2 oz. bottle.
- Do the nasal wash to wake up, clear your nostrils, and start the day breathing freely.
- Use it to remove excess mucus when you are experiencing nasal congestion.
- Do it several times a day during the allergy season to rid the nostrils of pollen and other allergens.
- Use the nasal wash when you’ve been exposed to soot, dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants.
- Use it to dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates or in air-conditioned or heated rooms, or after air travel.
- Do the nasal wash before practicing systematic relaxation techniques or meditation to help you breathe freely and easily through your nose.
- We recommend the use of distilled or sterilized water to prevent the introduction of microorganisms into the nasal cavity.
- Remember, the nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
"Irrigate your nasal passages daily or at least once each week. Consider a Neti Pot, which is used for basic hygiene and cold prevention in Ayurvedic medicine … If the thought of putting liquid up your nose makes you cringe, relax. The biggest barrier to doing this will be your memory of getting water up your nose while swimming. This is entirely different … and it works so well!"
Christiane Northrup, M.D., Dr. Christiane Northrup’s Health Wisdom for Women
"I had spring allergies … that bothered me for years. I used the Neti Pot every day … my symptoms were relieved and did not return." Katherine Jenkins, Warwick, NY
"My sinus headaches are totally gone since I began using the Neti Pot™ …it’s changed my life and I’m completely off over-the-counter medications now!" Amy Huffhines, Mansfield, Texas
These original Neti Pots are by far my favorite on the market. They are initially a larger investment than the other "neti pots" and "tea kettles" that have flooded the markets, but these ones are quality made and will last twice as long if not longer. Beside being an attractive design, they actually are very functional and easier to use than some of the more bulky and awkward neti pot designs. They produce a good flow of nasal wash which is not overwhelming nor too little. If you are new to nasal irrigation or just a true Neti Pot fan who says "No Thanks" to powered irrigators and squirt bottles, than an original Neti Wash Neti Pot is the product for you! I promise you will not be disappointed in this small investment. For beginners I highly recommend a starter kit which comes with salt to make the perfect saline solution along with a natural additive that helps clear away colds. If you travel a lot, buy the Eco Neti Pot because it is non-breakable and lighter. It is made from a safe, biodegradable plastic so no need to worry about toxins leching into your body or into the earth when the time comes to dispose of the pot.
Ceramic Neti Pot™
A best seller! The original ceramic Neti Pot™ introduced to the market in 1972 makes nasal irrigation easy and comfortable. Its distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Characterized by its trademarked lotus and water design. Made with lead-free ceramic and food-grade glaze.
Starter Kit Includes: ceramic Neti Pot™, 10oz jar of Neti Pot™ Salt and 2oz bottle of Neti Pot Wash Plus® with zinc and herbal extracts to add anti-microbial and anti-viral support to your nasal wash.
$skuVO.name at $$skuVO.getActualPrice().
Non-breakable Eco Neti Pot™
The neti wash Eco Neti Pot™ is perfect for travel and is made with the same trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape as our ceramic Neti Pot™. It dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made from petroleum-free, nontoxic, natural bioplastic, the Eco Neti Pot™ is good for you and good for the environment. It is certified biodegradable and commercially compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute.
Starter Kit Includes: non-breakable Eco Neti Pot™, 10oz jar of Neti Pot™ Salt and 2oz bottle of Neti Pot Wash Plus® with zinc and herbal extracts to add anti-microbial and anti-viral support to your nasal wash.
$skuVO.name at $$skuVO.getActualPrice().