See Fall Specials Here!
5% Off any Order up to $500 w/promo code OCTCUST5
Comfortable and Warm
by: Terry (PA)
"I really do like this comforter not only for the lightweight feel but how much warmth it provides without it being bulky. The cotton cover is is very soft and feels like 100% cotton - not some polyester mix. I haven't put a duvet on it yet but will probably do so in the future to help keep it clean ..."
See entire review
Mulberry West Silk Filled Comforters
Mulberry silk filled comforter with a cotton cover. Silk-filled comforter is hypoallergenic and allergy-free. Bed bug and dust mite resistant. Lightweight comforter for just the right amount of warmth.
Availability: In Stock. Ships out within 2 - 3 business days.
Customers also bought
Description of Mulberry West Silk Filled Comforters
Wrap yourself in the luxurious comfort and protection of a Mulberry West silk filled comforter. Made from only the finest high quality natural silk fibers embedded in a bleach-free, 300 thread count cotton cover, the Mulberry West silk filled comforter is hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to allergens, dust mites and bed bugs. It’s even mold and mildew resistant. The Mulberry silk-fill is porous and pure, allowing for excellent ventilation and moisture absorption. Enjoy the comfort of breathable silk that adjusts to your body’s temperature. Durable, odor resistant and perfect for all season use, a Mulberry West silk filled comforter will have you sleeping like royalty without emptying your wallet.
- Filled with pure Mulberry silk floss
- 150 grams of fill for lightweight warmth
- Covered in 100% cotton, 300 thread count
- Piped edge
- Eco-friendly packaging made from recycled non-woven material
- Tested to be 100% free of lead, formaldehyde and PVC
- Made in China
- 10 year warranty against workmanship and material defects
- Natural benefits of Mulberry silk:
- Hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial
- Resistant to allergens, dust mites and bed bugs
- Repels mold and mildew
- Flame resistant
- Fill will not shift or bunch
- Adjusts to body temperature
- Wicks away moisture
- Durable, long lasting fiber
Spot clean. Air dry in the sunshine to naturally refresh silk fibers. Ok to dry clean. Do not machine wash or dry. We highly suggest use of a duvet cover to help keep the comforter clean.
Mulberry silk comes from the cocoons of silkworms that feed only on Mulberry leaves. The cocoon’s silk filaments are stretched into a flat web of silk floss which are stacked, then sealed inside 100% cotton fabric. Mulberry silk is naturally a pearl white color and odor-free. It is processed with little to no chemicals, and is bleach-free. The Mulberry silk and 100% cotton used to make this bedding is sourced separately to find the purest and highest quality. The final product is made by a reportable and ethical manufacturer in China. Third-party inspections for chemicals including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), formaldehyde and led are conducted.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.comWe were naturally intrigued by the Mulberry West silk-filled bedding for its allergy friendly properties, ability to repel bed-bugs and dust mites and its great value price. After seeing and testing the Mulberry West comforter and blanket we knew they would be a favorite of our allergy customers. They are simple yet feel luxurious and in so many ways, is the ideal bedding for an allergy sufferer.
- The silk-fill makes this comforter feel airy, smooth and sumptuous all at the same time. A very luxurious feeling comforter.
- Despite it’s thinness, it felt warm and cuddly and was very enjoyable to sleep with on a summer night with the air conditioning on.
- The comforter is very breathable and maintained the perfect temperature throughout the night. No waking up too hot, or too cold and no sweating! Silks natural ventilation and high moisture wicking and drying abilities makes it an ideal bedding for those who sleep hot at night or experience hot flashes.
- The comforter is truly odorless. Unlike wool and other organic, natural and synthetic fills used for bedding, the mulberry silk had no noticeable odor, which is great for anyone who is sensitive to smells.
- Safe and healthy to sleep with. This comforter naturally repels dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew; all the common allergens and pests that like to share our beds. The natural hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial proprieties of the Mulberry silk fill make this comforter an obvious choice for an allergy or asthma sufferer. It also eliminates the need to buy a bed bug or dust mite cover, which saves you money. Not to mention you can rest assured the comforter is not out gassing toxins from added treatments.
- Construction is simple but the comforter is well made. The silk fill is top-quality and the cotton is pure and soft. If cared for properly this comforter should last many years. It is also protected with a 10 year warranty against workmanship and material defects.
- Great value. Considering all of the natural allergy friendly properties of this comforter, its luxurious feel, and 10-year warranty, it is very reasonably priced and well worth the investment. This is by far one of the best values for mulberry silk bedding we have seen in a very long time.
- The Mulberry West comforter is plain in appearance. It has no box-stitching or quilting to give it some style, just a tuft here and there. We recommend placing it inside a duvet cover to add style. Using a washable duvet cover will also protect the comforter from becoming dirty and will reduce the number of times you have to clean the comforter.
- Unfortunately this comforter is not machine washable. It will need to be spot cleaned and air dried or it can be dry cleaned. If you opt to have it dry cleaned try using an environmentally friendly dry cleaner to reduce the number of chemicals that will be used on it during the cleaning process.
- This comforter is lightweight and is moderately warm. We feel it is best for warmer climates or use during spring, summer and fall months. It does not have the warmth of a down or wool filled comforter.
The Mulberry West comforter would be an ideal choice for anyone who suffers from allergies due to dust mites, mold or mildew. It is great for someone who is allergic to down features, doesn’t like synthetic fills, doesn’t like the clumping of cotton fill and dislikes the smell of wool. This comforter is lightweight and a good choice for warmer climates. If you keep your house at a nice consistent temperature all year round, this comforter would be perfect for all season use. In an air conditioned bedroom (around 70 degrees) it provided the right amount of warmth to maintain comfort throughout the night without needing the toss off the covers or grab more. We would highly recommend the Mulberry West comforter for those who sleep hot at night and contently wake up damp from sweat. This comforter is a great value and should last for years.
|Twin XL||68" x 90"||150 grams||6 lbs|
|Queen||94" x 90"||150 grams||7.5 lbs|
|King||106" x 90"||150 grams||8.5 lbs|