Hamilton Beach Garment Steamers
This Garment Steamer has been discontinued. As an alternative we recommend the SteamFast Deluxe Steamer.
Description of Hamilton Beach Garment Steamers
No more ironing and expensive trips to the dry cleaner! The Hamilton Beach Garment Steamer quickly delivers powerful steam to gently freshen up and remove wrinkles on clothes, draperies, curtains and more. The water tank yields 90 minutes of continuous steam. A built-in garment hanger assures your clothes are arranged properly when steaming, and the retractable pole design allows for compact storage. The Hamilton Beach is a great no-frills, entry level garment steamer that does the job to keep your clothes looking fresh, neat and clean. Includes a fabric crease tool and bristle brush upholstery attachment.
Hamilton Beach Garment Steamers are ideal for someone who...
- Is seeking an entry-level, simple garment steamer to gently and safely remove wrinkles from fabrics.
- Wants an efficient way to clean and remove wrinkles from clothes without spending money on numerous cleaning products and services.
- 1500 watts for quick and powerful steam output
- Gentle on fabrics
- 5’ flexible insulated hose
- Integrated garment hanger
- Easy fill water tank with handle
- Telescoping pole retracts for storage
- 4 rolling casters
- Power on indicator
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.comIf you are looking for an inexpensive garment steamer that has no frills and works the Hamilton Beach 11550 Garment Steamer may be for you.
- Large tank capacity of 2.5 liters
- 90 minutes of continuous, high temperature steam
- Retractable pole adjusts to the user's height and eases storage
- 4 rolling casters for maneuverability
- Includes fabric crease tool and bristle upholstery attachment
- The steam is not as consistent as some of our more expensive garment steamers
- It does not come with an insulated glove or pad to allow one to hold the inside or the back of the fabric one is steaming without burning oneself
We tested this garment steamer on some shirts and it removed the wrinkles quite well. It is very easy to set-up and operate and the adjustable pole with built in garment hanger was very helpful in positioning the garment properly. We would have liked if they had included an insulated glove or pad to protect one from the heat of the steam while using it. The result is that it took longer than usual since one could not place their hand behind or inside the garment to improve the pressing efficiency. Our conclusion was that this is an inexpensive garment steamer that does not perform as well as our more expensive models and will do the job just not as quickly.
Hamilton Beach 11550 Garment Steamers
|Tank capacity||2.5 liters|
|Initial heat up time||1 minute|
|Operating time||90 minutes|
|Power Supply||1500 Watts|
|Dimensions||Base: 13"H x 13"W x 9"D. Pole retracts up to 48"H|