Final Day - No Extension!
5% Off any Order up to $400 w/promo code FALLFIVE
great for allergies
"I am allergic to dust. Best money i ever spent."
See entire review
Guardian Electrostatic Air Conditioner & Furnace Filters
The Guardian electrostatic furnace filter & air conditioning filter effectively cleans the air in your entire home or office. Furnace and air conditioner filter ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports on furnace air filters by consumer experts.
Availability: Out of stock
Out of Stock
Availability: Out of stock
Availability: Out of stock
Description of Guardian Electrostatic Furnace and Air Conditioner Filters
Never purchase disposable furnace or air conditioning filters again, and save on energy bills! A Guardian permanent furnace or air conditioning filter is a cost efficient way to freshen the air around your entire home without ever having to buy another throw-away filter. They remove pollutants such as dust, pollen and pet hairs, and keep your heating or air conditioning system coils cleaner which can save up to 15% on your energy bills. Pull ring design enables easy removal for quick cleaning. Filter should be cleaned every 2 to 3 months and should perform as good as new. Lifetime warranty. Easy do-it-yourself installation with no electricity needed.
Guardian Electrostatic Furnace and Air Conditioner Filters are ideal for someone who...
- Has forced hot air heating, known as a furnace, or central air conditioning in their home or office that uses an air filter
- Wants clean, purified air and protection from many airborne allergens for a healthy home
- Needs a furnace or air conditioning filter that is a certain size -- choose from 13 sizes or a custom size filter when you order
- Is tired of replacement air filters, and wants a permanent furnace and air conditioning filter
- Wants to increase efficiency of heating and air conditioning systems, therefore lowering energy costs
- Desires simple, easy cleaning of furnace filter every 2-3 months, instead of having to throwaway and change furnace filters
Read about Advantages of Electrostatic Furnace Filters.
How to Measure for the Right Size Filter.
- Permanent, completely washable furnace filter that effectively cleans the air in your entire house. After each washing a filter should perform as it did when it was new
- Lasts a lifetime, guaranteed by the manufacturer
- Guardian® furnace filter construction: heavy aluminum frame, pleated prefilter, easy pull handle, and translucent co-polymer rods to slow particles down
- It has no harmful ozone emissions and offers 92% efficiency
- It is fully tested and certified according to the American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHREA)
- Guardian® furnace filters come with a lifetime warranty and are easily installed by the customer - no electricity needed
- Use of an effective furnace filter can cut dusting in by as much as 50%.
- This filter will keep your heating or air conditioning system coils cleaner which can save up to 15% on your energy bills.
This is the best electrostatic furnace filter we have seen yet. It is a sturdy well built design and is easily removable with a pull ring to enable easy access for cleaning. These filters should be cleaned every 1 to 3 months. These electrostatic filters are made in a variety of sizes to meet your needs. This unit will significantly reduce housework by cutting the amount of dust in the air, as well as freshening the air and removing pollutants such as: pollen and pet hairs. In our opinion, other furnace filters are not of as high quality, or design, and can even damage your HVAC unit, with excessive air flow restriction causing the motor to work harder.
To maximize the air cleaning efficiency of your whole house furnace filter it is recommended your HVAC system run as much as possible since no air cleaning occurs when it is off. Most experts agree a minimum run time of 8 to 12 hours daily is necessary to clean the air in your home (depending on air quality).
Filters should be washed every 1-3 months depending on run time and air quality.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.comA furnace filter can only do part of the job you need to purify the air in your house. An electrostatic furnace filter is not the most effective product for smoke removal either. It will not impact dust mites or cat allergies, for which you need a room HEPA filter. However, a good furnace filter is an essential part of your air cleaning arsenal. We view the Guardian electrostatic furnace filter as an excellent product that will last for years.
- Permanent Filter: There are no expensive pads or filters to replace. No worries either about not having the proper replacement parts. Our testers found the unit very easy to clean.
- Effectiveness: We were impressed by the unit’s ability to take out 95% of large particles like pollen.
- Warranty: These furnace filters come with a life-time warranty under normal use, which is rare among furnace filters.
- Low Air Flow Resistance: Compared to the many disposable filter media, this unit will not place unnecessary stress on your HVAC unit.
- Cordless: Unlike some of the other units, it does not need to be plugged in so it is a good choice if you do not have an outlet handy.
- Due to the fact the filter is permanent it must be regularly washed in order to prevent backpressure. If it is not washed it will created resistance and cause your HVAC unit to work harder than it should. This can easily be prevented by posting a reminder on your calendar.
- A furnace filter will certainly help keep some of the allergens from the outside air from entering your home but it is not as efficient at removing allergens as a room unit with HEPA filtration.
Guardian Electrostatic Furnace Filter
|Furnace Filter Type||Permanent, washable, non-electric - electrostatic, so relies on static electricity|
|Dust Weight Arrestance||86%|
|Particle Efficiency||95% at 10 microns and 77% at 1.5 microns|
|Dust Holding Capacity (grams)||110 grams|
|Air Flow Resistance||Clean = .13
Loaded = .46
Please Note: Standard filters are NOT returnable. Exchange only as covered under warranty.
Custom size furnace filters are NOT returnable unless covered under warranty.
Availability: Usually ships out in 2-3 business days