See Fall Specials Here!
5% Off any Order up to $500 w/promo code OCTCUST5
Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-In Pump
by: Eddy (Lake Toxaway, NC)
"We purchased this Friedrich dehumidifier 2 months ago to help solve a musty basement problem as we live on a lake in western North Carolina. This basement dehumidifier has performed at the optimum level reducing the musty odor and humidity we had. I had read some comments about noise level but did n..."
See entire review
Friedrich 70 Pint Dehumidifiers #D70BP
The Friedrich D70BP 70 pint basement dehumidifier with internal pump easily dries spaces up to 1400 sq. ft. and quietly operate down to 41°F. Call and speak with a product consultant for assistance with choosing the best Friedrich for your needs. Fast, free shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy
This Item is Temporarily Backordered. As an alternative we recommend the Danby 70 pint.
Availability: Shipping 10/31/2016. Preorder Now and Take an Extra 5% OFF With Code DEHUMSALE
Description of Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-In Pump
Apart from looking sharp and refined in comparison to other basement dehumidifiers, the Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint dehumidifier is also extremely efficient in extracting moisture out of damp and musty environments. This versatile basement dehumidifier offers a variety of drainage options including the ever-so-handy internal condensate pump for automatic water removal. The Friedrich is packed with all of the operational tools one would need including adjustable humidity control, quiet operation, digital display of actual room humidity and temperature, auto restart and a 24 hour programmable timer. With all of these outstanding features, its low temperature operation down to 41° and proven reliability on removing up to 70 pints of excess moisture per day, we certainly find the Friedrich a great value for those seeking a basement dehumidifier with it all. Energy star rated and covers up to 1,400 square feet.
See all of our available Friedrich Dehumidifiers.
Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-In Pump are ideal for someone who...
- Would like a compact basement dehumidifier that will effectively operate down to low temperatures of 41°F.
- Wants a basement dehumidifier with 3 drainage options including a built-in condensate pump for automatic removal, gravity drain hose for continuous drainage or by emptying the collection bucket manually.
- Would like a sleek and modern looking basement dehumidifier that will fit nicely in a room.
- Low temperature operation down to 41°F
- 3 water removal options
- Built-in drain pump for automatic water removal. Can lift water up to 15 ft.
- Continuous drainage hook up
- Drained in removable bucket
- Adjustable humidity control from 30% to 90% in 5% increments
- Displays current relative humidity and temperature
- Automatic defrost cycle
- 2 fan speeds: low, high
- Digital touch controls
- Programmable timer from 1 – 24 hours
- Auto shut off and indicator when bucket is full
- Washable, slide-out filter
- Built-in caster wheels
- Energy star rated
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Friedrich D70BP dehumidifier provides reliable, convenient operation with its built-in condensate pump and efficient removal of up to 70 pints of excess moisture per day in damp and moldy basements, offices and other areas up to 1,400 square feet.
- Features a convenient built-in condensate pump and included hose for effortless hook-up. Once its set up in your basement or storage area you can forget about emptying buckets or other cumbersome maintenance that comes along with disposing the water!
- Stylish, unique design. Finally a basement dehumidifier that doesn't feature the same "boring" appliance-like look! We feel the Friedrich's design will fit nicely in almost any home décor.
- With the included automatic defrost and capability of operating in temperatures as low as 41°F, this dehumidifier will confidently perform in cooler environments below 65 degrees.
- Auto restart function relieves the worry of a power failure when away from the home. After a power interruption the basement dehumidifier will turn itself back on at the original settings that were selected.
- Features a set and forget adjustable humidity control with digital temperature and relative humidity readout display: After selecting the desired level of humidity between 30% to 90%, the dehumidifier will then read out the actual humidity and temperature in the room. When testing the readings against a calibrated humidistat we found the built-in hygrometer to be fairly accurate.
- The Friedrich is equipped with an easy access, front-loading bucket in case you prefer to remove the water manually.
- Energy efficient with its energy star rated 3.5 pints of moisture removal per kilowatt hour of electricity used.
- The noise level for this basement dehumidifier is slightly too loud for a bedroom but just fine for a finished basement or large unfinished area.
We are pleased to offer a dehumidifier that offers distinct styling and all of the features needed to meet your every demand in basements, offices, storage areas or any other areas where moisture is a concern. Some of the most useful features which met our approval after reviewing this unit were the quality of all of the drainage tools. This included its powerful internal condensate pump, the included drainage hose and the uncomplicated continuous drainage hook up. Another bonus feature is its current temperature and humidity level display right on the unit so that you can constantly keep an eye on room conditions. If you have a colder basement, the Friedrich would be a suitable choice since it features auto-defrost and low temperature operation down to 41°F. After much testing we found the Friedrich as a solid, basement dehumidifier that delivered first rate water removal results day in and day out.
Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-In Pump
|Coverage Area||1400 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity||70 pints (pints per day set at 80F, 60%RH)|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||1.8 L/kWh|
|Operating Temperature Range||41° - 95°|
|Bucket Capacity||16.2 pints|
|Bucket Position||Front of the unit|
|Drain Hose||Yes - 16' in length|
|Power Supply||840 watts, 7.7 amps, 115V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||23.25"H x 15"W x 11.5"D|
|Weight (lbs)||44 lbs|
|Warranty||1 yr parts, 5 yrs sealed refrigerant system|