5% Off Order up to $500 w/Code: FINALSUM5
The Best Buy in a Long Time!
by: j9 (southeast PA)
"After having other dehumidifiers that either had to have a hose across the floor or be emptied every day it is so wonderful to have this Friedrich dehumidifier that pumps the water right into our pipes and keeps the humidity in our basement down and comfortable."
See entire review
Friedrich 50 Pint Dehumidifiers #D50BP
The Friedrich D50BP 50 pint basement dehumidifiers with pump feature a washable air filter, auto re-start and operate down to 41°F for low temperatures in damp basements up to 1,000 sq. ft. Fast free shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy.
SAVE $90 Plus Take an Extra 5% OFF with Code DEHUMSALE
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Customers also bought
Description of Friedrich D50BP 50 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-In Pump
When it comes to quietly reducing humidity levels and keeping mold growth and musty odors at a minimum, our Friedrich D50BP 50 Pint Dehumidifiers combine a sleek and modern look with leading-edge functionality and dehumidification power. With its internal condensate pump and precise humidity control, one can simply set this basement dehumidifier up and forget about it! You also have the option to remove up to 50 pints per day via continuous drainage hook-up or by emptying the collection bucket manually. Operation is a breeze with its adjustable humidistat, digital display of actual room humidity and temperature, touch pad controls and 24 hour programmable timer. The Friedrich will effectively operate down to low temperatures of 41°F making it a great fit for damp and cool basements up to 1,000 square feet.
See all of our available Friedrich Dehumidifiers.
Friedrich D50BP 50 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-In Pump are ideal for someone who...
- Would like a compact, basement dehumidifier that will effectively operate down to low temperatures of 41°F.
- Has a humid or moderately damp unfinished or finished basement, home or residence up to 1,000 square feet and is need of moisture removal.
- Wants a basement dehumidifier with 3 drainage options including a built-in condensate pump for automatic removal, gravity drain hose for continuous drainage or by emptying the collection bucket manually.
- Would like a sleek and modern looking dehumidifier that will fit nicely in a room.
- Low temperature operation down to 41°F
- 3 water removal options
- Built-in drain pump for automatic water removal. Can lift water up to 15 ft.
- Continuous drainage hook up
- Drained in removable bucket
- Adjustable humidity control from 30% to 90% in 5% increments
- Displays current relative humidity and temperature
- Automatic defrost cycle
- 2 fan speeds: low, high
- Top-mount, digital touch controls
- Programmable timer from 1 – 24 hours
- Auto shut off and indicator when bucket is full
- Washable, slide-out filter
- Built-in caster wheels
- Energy star rated
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Friedrich D50BP dehumidifier provides reliable, convenient operation with its built-in condensate pump and efficient removal of up to 50 pints of excess moisture per day in damp and moldy basements, offices and other areas up to 1,000 square feet.
- Stylish, unique design. We feel the Friedrich's design will fit nicely in almost any home décor.
- Features a convenient built-in condensate pump and included hose for effortless hook-up. Once its set up in your basement or storage area you can forget about emptying buckets or other cumbersome maintenance that comes along with disposing the water!
- With the included automatic defrost and capability of operating in temperatures as low as 41°F, this dehumidifier will confidently perform in cooler environments below 65 degrees.
- Auto restart function relieves the worry of a power failure when away from the home. After a power interruption the dehumidifier will turn itself back on at the original settings that were selected.
- Features a set and forget adjustable humidity control with digital temperature and relative humidity readout display: After selecting the desired level of humidity between 30% to 90%, the dehumidifier will then read out the actual humidity and temperature in the room. When testing the readings against a calibrated humidistat we found the built-in hygrometer to be fairly accurate.
- The Friedrich is equipped with an easy access, front-loading bucket in case you prefer to remove the water manually.
- Energy efficient with its energy star rated 3.3 pints of moisture removal per kilowatt hour of electricity used.
- The noise level for this basement dehumidifier is slightly too loud for a bedroom but just fine for a basement or larger area.
The Friedrich D50BP certainly offers full-size performance in one compact, stylish and affordable 50 pint basement dehumidifier. Its built-in condensate pump is a great option for those who are seeking a "set-and-forget" set up since it will automatically remove the water up and out a window or sink. We were impressed with the user-friendly controls and how easy and straightforward it was to hook up the continuous drainage option. In no time we had this dehumidifier running efficiently and removing excess moisture and musty odors based on the level of humidity we set the controls at. Overall, our reviewers felt strongly that this is a well designed 50 pint basement dehumidifier and will provide a good solution for those areas typically prone to excess moisture mold and odor.
Friedrich D50BP 50 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
|Coverage Area||1000 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity||50 pints per day @ 80F, 60%RH|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||1.6|
|Operating Temperature Range||41° - 95°|
|Bucket Capacity||16.2 pints|
|Bucket Position||Front of the unit|
|Drain Hose||Yes - Included|
|Power Supply||645 watts, 5.9 amps, 115V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||23.25"H x 15"W x 11.5"D|
|Weight (lbs)||44 lbs|
|Warranty||1 yr parts, 5 yrs sealed refrigerant system|