See Specials Here!
10% Off any Order $400+ w/promo code FALLSALE10
5% Off any Order up to $400 w/promo code FALLSALE5
Fral FDK70 Dehumidifier - Very Good
by: Mike (Pa)
"Very good dehumidifier that is working extremely well."
See entire review
Fral FDK70 Dehumidifiers
The Fral FDK70 dehumidifier is designed for damp, cool basements and crawl spaces up to 2000 square feet. It is extremely reliable and offers energy efficient, high-capacity moisture removal. Fast, Free shipping. Exclusively available at AllergyBuyersClub.com.
SAVE $450 Plus Take an Extra 10% OFF with Code SALESUM10. Hurry - Limited Quantities!
Includes 5-year Warranty
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Description of Fral FDK70 Dehumidifiers
Europe's top rated dehumidifier is now available in the United Stated; sold exclusively through AllergyBuyersClub.com. The Fral FDK70 dehumidifier is built to withstand low temperature environments from basements to crawlspaces. The FDK70 dehumidifier features a powerful 380 CFM fan system and is capable of removing up to 13 gallons of moisture per day in spaces up 2,000 square feet. From the compressor to the sensors, only the best, high quality materials and components have been utilized to build the FDK Series dehumidifiers. A digital control panel allows you to maintain your desired relative humidity level in 1% increments. We recommend setting the humidistat between 45 and 50% to ensure that you maintain a humidity level that is inhospitable for mold and mildew growth. For low temperature environments, the FDK70 features a sophisticated hot-gas defrost system. This defrost system allows operation in temperatures as low as 33°F, making this dehumidifier ideal for unheated environments, be it a basement or a crawlspace or some other type of environment. Low energy consumption at just 650 watts, auto-restart, built-in carrying handles and quiet 46 decibel (db(A))operation are synonymous with the Fral brand. The drainage line connects to a standard garden hose for easy water transfer to a floor drain or pump. Includes a 5-year warranty on the sealed refrigerant system.
When only the best will do, customers choose Fral dehumidifiers for powerful, reliable dehumidification.
Fral FDK70 Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Desires to maintain a low relative humidity in a space up to 2,000 square feet
- Needs a dehumidifier which will run in temperatures as low as 33°
- Wants a high quality dehumidifier designed to last for many years
- Maintains relative humidity in basements and crawlspaces up to 2000 square feet
- Functioning relative humidity range from 35% – 99% relative humidity
- Powerful 380 CFM motor for faster air circulation
- Offers 30% more coil surface area than competing brands
- Low energy consumption of just 650 watts
- Quiet operation rated at 46 db(A)
- Automatic reverse cycle defrost thermostat and hot gas defrost system allows operation in environments with temperatures as low as 33°
- 5 sensors throughout check for ice every 35 minutes
- All wiring and refrigerant lines are insulated for optimal heat transfer
- Automatic restart in the event of a power interruption
- Sturdy, protective zinc plated, powder coated steel housing
- Built-in carry handles for transport
- 3/4 inch gravity drainage connection requires a 3/4 inch female connector for hose drainage
- Four castor wheels for ease of mobility
- Convenient, washable filter
- Designed in Italy
Each year, during the late Fall once the outdoor temperatures consistently remain lower than the temperature in the space being dehumidified, we recommend turning the dehumidifier off until warmer temperatures return in the Spring. For instance, in the Northeast most basements do not need a dehumidifier running after November 30th and can remain off until approximately April 30th. These dates will vary according to region but are a reasonable guide for operational need in most areas.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
- Dries large areas up to 2000 sq feet
- This high quality dehumidifier is designed to provide at least ten years of trouble-free operation
- Extraction rate of 4.9 pints per kilowatt hour (kWh)
- Ultra-low energy consumption of only 650 watts
- The digital humidistat allows you to precisely control the relative humidity in your space in 1% increments
- Quiet operation, suitable for a utility room or basement
- Low profile design requires very little space in basements and is well suited for crawlspaces
- The Fral FDK54 dehumidifier will automatically restart after a power interruption
- Operates in temperatures as low as 33°
In today's dehumidifier market it is getting far more difficult to find a fairly priced, well built dehumidifier that is capable of providing many years of trouble free operation. The Fral FDK70 offers serious moisture extraction for basements and crawlspaces at an affordable price. The FDK70 dehumidifier is built to commercial standard ensuring it will withstand the harshest of conditions. Fral uses a superior grade of steel that has been zinc plated and powder coated so that this dehumidifier is usable in demanding industrial environments. The FDK70 runs quietly at just 46 decibels. This noise level is appropriate for crawl spaces and placement into unoccupied basements or in utility rooms. The Fral FDK70 dehumidifier cost of ownership is affordable due to a low electricity draw of just 650 watts; less than most small department store dehumidifiers. The Fral FDK70 will keep your family's health, home and valuables safe from high moisture levels which leads to poor air quality, mold and pest infestations.
Fral FDK70 Low Temperature Dehumidifier
|Coverage Area||2000 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity||Up to 13 gals. per day|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||2.3|
|Operating Temperature Range||33 to 95°F|
|Bucket Capacity||N/A - No buckets to empty|
|Noise Level||46 db(A)|
|An EPA Energy Star certified dehumidifier||Yes|
|Auto Defrost||Yes - Hot gas|
|Power cord||21 feet|
|Condensate pump||Available as accessory|
|Power Supply||650 watts, 110-120V, 60hz|
|Dimensions||21"W x 20"H x 25"D|
|Weight (lbs)||110 lbs|