5% Off any Order up to $400 w/promo code FALLFIVE
Killer Dehu for Restoration But...
by: G man (Northern California)
"This unit rocks if you want high cfm (essential) and a highly effective refrigeration section. I bought this unit from a friend who had purchased two from the Club, but ended up having one extra.
I have tried it in a variety of Hobby Hydroponics (not restoration) settings, and it is highly..."
See entire review
Ebac Orion Dehumidifiers
Ebac industrial dehumidifiers for commercial or large home dehumidification help prevent water damage and control odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma. Dehumidifiers ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
Availability: Ships within 1-2 business days
Description of Ebac Orion Industrial Dehumidifiers
Number one choice dehumidifier for building restoration in areas up to 1800 sq. ft. This energy efficient unit will remove huge amounts of moisture down to 33°F and comes with a built in condensate pump. Large wheels and handle for easy mobility. Dehumidifiers also offer Ebac's "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically eliminates frost build up on evaporator coils, providing continuous, effective dehumidifier operation at low temperatures. Optional humidity controller sold below.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac Orion Industrial Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a need for commercial or heavy duty dehumidification in up to 1800 sq. ft. in either moderately damp to extremely wet areas in harsh conditions.
- Needs dehumidification up to 105 pints of water removal per day for tough flooded areas such as warehouses, storerooms, electrical and communications switching stations, locker rooms, basements, pumping stations, offshore oil rigs, and active marine vessels.
- Wants an included internal automatic condensate pump with a 20 ft. vertical lift.
- Would like easy mobility with 2 large wheels to handle stairs or moving on and off trucks.
- Wants to prevent water damage to building foundation and insulation, and prevent dripping condensation from pipes.
- High capacity dehumidifier
- "Hot Gas" defrost system for effective operation down to 33°F
- Integral condensate pump with 20 foot powerful vertical lift
- 2 stage air cooling with "Air to Air" heat exchange
- High efficiency, low amp draw rotary compressor
- Temperature Sensitive Defrost control for optimum performance
- High static backward curved fan
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing
- Hours run meter
- Washable inlet air filter
- Large wheels for easy mobility
- Extra long power cord with GFI plug
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
Prepare yourself for exceptional performance with the Ebac Orion. This powerhouse operates under the most extreme conditions, pulling out unbelievable amounts of moisture. Its two stage cooling process maximizes moisture removal; it will actually remove up 13.12 gallons per day in normal settings and as much as 28 gallons in extreme conditions. The Orion is both quiet and energy efficient making this machine durable and economical.
- Covers up to 1800 square feet in temperatures as low as 33 degrees.
- Comparable to the noise level or a regular conversation, this unit is remarkably quiet.
- A built in condensate pump with a 20 foot lift allows for effortless continuous drainage.
- 2 large wheels on the base and a handle allow for easy mobility.
- Using only 563.5 watts while running, this is an energy efficient dehumidifier.
- No humidistat control – however an optional humidity controller can be purchased below.
- At 165 lbs, this is a heavy unit but wheels and handle allow for easy mobility.
If you are looking for dependable, fast dehumidification for restoration and water damage issues, the Ebac Orion will impress and delight. Removing an exceptional amount of moisture in the most extreme conditions, this dehumidifier is both powerful and durable. Large back wheels, extra long power cord and built in condensate pump make set up and operation effortless. It's quiet yet powerful operation make the Ebac Orion a versatile machine great for warehouses, storerooms, locker rooms, basements, even off shore oil rigs and marine vessels to name just a few. If you have extreme moisture issues, the Ebac Orion is sure to impress.
Ebac Orion Dehumidifiers
|Coverage Area||Up to 1800 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity||105 pints per day set @ 80°F, 60%, 28 gallons at saturation|
|Operating Temperature Range||33 to 105°F|
|CFM||437(low) - 538(max)|
|Noise Level||57 dba|
|Power Supply||900 watts, 8 amps, 115V|
|Dimensions||44"H x 24"W x 22"D|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|