Dries out any area quickly
by: Chris (Yonkers, NY)
"Used on job sites in situations where there was water or excess humidity. It is also great to use when I am finishing a room and need the compound or paint to dry faster. This is a great machine and the hose can be run out to where ever there is appropriate drainage. I would recommend this dehumidif..."
See entire review
Ebac K100P Industrial Dehumidifiers
Ebac K100P industrial dehumidifier for commercial dehumidification helps prevent water damage and controls odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma. Industrial dehumidifier ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Within 1-2 Business Days
Description of Ebac K100P Industrial Dehumidifiers
Built to meet the demands of harsh industrial conditions, the powerful Ebac K100P Dehumidifier removes up to 93 pints of water per day in areas up to 3000 sq. ft. It is equipped with an internal condensate pump for continuous drainage and features a durable steel chassis, sturdy carrying handles and an efficient adjustable humidistat. The convenient system lamps allow you to quickly check the operating status. Ebac’s "Hot Gas" defrost system eliminates the build-up of frost, which ensures you continuous, effective dehumidification in temperatures down to 33°F.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac K100P Industrial Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a need for commercial or heavy duty dehumidification for up to 3000 sq. ft. in either moderately damp to extremely wet areas and harsh conditions.
- Wants a unit with a built in condensate pump so there is never a need to empty a bucket.
- Needs to remove up to 97 pints of water per day for high humidity areas such as warehouses, storage rooms, electrical and communications switching stations, locker rooms, basements, pumping stations, offshore oil rigs, and active marine vessels.
- Prefers an adjustable humidistat to control humidity level in a room.
- Wants to prevent water damage to building foundation and insulation, and prevent dripping condensation from pipes.
- Designed to eliminate high humidity problems in harsh environments
- Integral high capacity water pump with 20’ vertical lift
- "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system for low temp operation down to 33°F
- Adjustable humidistat to control level of dryness desired
- "Floating" compressor for vibration and mobility protection
- System lamps to tell operating status of the unit
- Rugged, detachable mounted skin
- Epoxy-coated, steel chassis
- Washable air filter
- Simple operation
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Ebac K100P is designed to eliminate high humidity problems in harsh environments and it does just that. This machine covers up to 3000 square feet, even in most damp and cool conditions. This dehumidifier is ideal for commercial applications or in serious, residential situations.
- Removes up to 12.12 gallons of moisture in normal conditions (20 gallons in extreme conditions) in spaced up to 3000 square feet.
- Operates at temperatures as low as 33 degrees.
- Built in condensate pump for continuous drainage.
- System lamps indicate operating status.
- Washable air filter is easily removed for cleaning.
- Heavy duty construction is backed by a 1 year warranty with 3 years on the compressor, evaporator and condenser.
- Heavy at 138lbs. However easy carry handle aid in easy transport.
- 3/8" drainage hose not included.
The Ebac K100P is a durable, versatile dehumidifier proving to be a reliable choice for anyone with extreme moisture conditions in both residential and commercial settings.
Covering areas up to 3000 square feet at temperatures as low as 33 degrees, there isn't much this machine can't handle. A built in condensate pump, "hot gas" auto defrost and adjustable humidistat make the K100P easy to use and maintain. If you need relief from harsh moisture conditions, the Ebac K100P is a dependable, consistent dehumidifier that will not disappoint.
Ebac K100P Dehumidifiers
|Coverage Area||Up to 3000 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity||Up to 97 pints per day set @ 80°, 60% RH, 20 gallons at saturation|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°F - 105°F|
|Noise Level||60 dba|
|Power Supply||1090 watts, 16 amps, 115V|
|Dimensions||17" H x 28" W x 18" D|
|Weight (lbs)||138 lbs|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|
Combines three displays for time, temperature and humidity in one simple, user-friendly device. Includes max/min memory with reset for temperature and humidity. Features built-in tilt stand and wall mounting feature.
Availability: Ships out in 2-3 business days, Lower 48 US states only.