See Fall Specials Here!
5% Off any Order up to $500 w/promo code OCTCUST5
Ebac ECO85 Dehumidifier
The Ebac ECO85 is a high capacity, commercial grade dehumidifier. Removes up to 60 pints of moisture per day and features an internal pump for automatic water removal. Effectively dries areas up to 1500 square feet.
Availability: Ships within 1-2 business days
Description of Ebac ECO85 High Capacity Dehumidifiers
The Ebac ECO85 Dehumidifier with built-in pump is developed from the EIPL, a recognized world wide supplier of commercial dehumidifier equipment. This Eco-friendly dehumidifier utilizes a high capacity rotary compressor and environmentally friendly R407c refrigerant to extract an amazing 3.3 Liters of moister per Kilowatt Hour of electrical use. The ECO85 portable dehumidifier will operate under extreme conditions and pull large amounts of moisture from the air extracting up to 60 pints of excess moisture per day in areas up to 1,500 square feet. Other key elements include the unique hot gas defrost system which provides effective operation at temperatures as low as 33°F, an internal condensate pump with 25 foot hose for automatic moisture removal, an hours run meter provides accurate run time measurements, washable air filter and an extra long power cord with standard 115V plug. Designed for residential and commercial, the ECO85 is built to withstand the abuse associated with continuous usage and frequent trips between job sites. Contractors will appreciate its rugged steel cabinet, large wheels, collapsible handle and low energy consumption. The ECO85 is affordably priced and ideal for those that seek fast, reliable, energy-efficient drying after water damage.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac ECO85 High Capacity Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Is seeking a rugged and portable dehumidifier for commercial, heavy residential or restoration use.
- Wants an included internal condensate pump with 25 foot hose for hassle free water removal.
- Requires quick and reliable moisture removal after a flood or excessive water damage.
- Needs a high capacity dehumidifier with automatic defrosting feature to effectively operate in low temperatures down to 33°F.
- High capacity rotary compressor
- Environmentally friendly R407c refrigerant
- Removes up to 7.5 gallons of water per day
- Internal condensate pump (pumps water up to 10 ft vertically)
- Extra long 25 foot drain hose
- Hours Run Meter providing accurate means of measuring power consumed
- "Hot Gas" defrosting feature allows operation in temperatures as low as 33°F
- Durable epoxy-coated steel construction
- Compact size permits one-man operation
- Rugged wheels with shock absorbing semi-pneumatic tires
- Collapsible handle for easy transport
- Simple operation with standard 115V plug
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
Contractors and homeowners alike will appreciate the simple, rugged design of the Ebac ECO85 dehumidifier. This portable dehumidifier will operate under extreme conditions and extract large amounts of moisture which will be automatically removed by the built-in pump system. A high efficiency rotary compressor, balanced refrigeration system, and high-performance backward curved fan, ensures the maximum extraction at the lowest operating costs.
- Internal condensate pump eliminates the need to empty buckets.
- Provides fast, dependable and energy-efficient drying.
- "Hot Gas" defrosting feature automatically melts away frost build-up providing effective operation at low temperatures down to 33°F.
- Washable Air filter for easy maintenance
- Quiet operation with maximum noise level of 57 decibels.
- Rugged shock absorbing wheels for ease of maneuverability and transporting.
- Designed for use just about anywhere - commercial, residential and restoration.
- No humidistat control.
Whether you experience water damage from flash floods, hurricanes or heavy rains it is important to dry out damaged areas as soon as possible to protect yourself from mold and bacteria that will grow and ultimately can cause harm to your families health. The Ebac ECO85 dehumidifier is designed to extract up to 7.5 gallons of moisture per day while only drawing a modest 750 watts of electricity. We highly recommend the Ebac ECO85 for contractors as well as homeowners, as this dehumidifier can handle the demands of travel between multiple job sites as well as just about any situation found in a residential basement. Features such as low energy consumption, rugged construction, internal pump and low temperature operation make the Ebac ECO85 dehumidifier an affordable, reliable workhorse.
Ebac ECO85 Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
|Use these Dehumidifiers in||Commercial or Residential|
|Coverage Area||Up to 1500 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity||60 pints per day|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||3.3 l/kWh|
|Operating Temperature Range||33 to 100°F|
|Drain Hose||25 ft.|
|Noise Level||57 dba|
|Moisture Removal||Up to 7.5 gals. per day|
|Fan speeds||1 speed|
|Hot Gas Defrost||Yes|
|Compressor||High capacity rotary compressor|
|Power cord||Extra long power cord with standard 115V plug|
|Condensate pump||Yes, internal|
|Wheel mounted dehumidifier||Yes|
|Power Supply||750 watts, 6.6 amps, 110V|
|Cabinet material||Epoxy-coated steel construction|
|Dimensions||27.5"H x 19"W x 15"D|
|Weight (lbs)||81 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|