Very High Quality Dehumidifier
by: Lexman (Northwest Indiana)
"I purchased the Ebac CD100 to dehumidify my 2600 square foot airport hangar, which had substantial problems with humidity/moisture dripping from the metal walls and ceiling. Installation was simple: took the Ebac out of the shipping crate (took 2 fellas due the the weight of the unit), stood it vert..."
See entire review
Ebac CD100 and CD100E Dehumidifiers
Ebac industrial dehumidifiers for commercial or large home dehumidification help prevent water damage and control odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma. Dehumidifies up to a 3000 sq. ft. room and removes up to 93 pints of water per day. Dehumidifiers ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
This item is currently Out of Stock. As an alternative we recommend the Fral FDK100 Dehumidifier by Aerus.
Availability: Out of Stock
Availability: Ships within 1-2 business days
Availability: Ships out in 2-3 business days, Lower 48 US states only.
Description of Ebac CD100 and CD100E Industrial Dehumidifiers
Powerful, heavy duty dehumidifiers for industrial use in basements or very large areas up to 3000 sq. ft. Removes moisture down to 33°F. These dehumidifiers have adjustable humidistat to control humidity level and system lamps to check dehumidifier operating status quickly. The CD100 model has sturdy carry handles for moving the dehumidifier while the CD100E includes a wall mounting/installation kit. The CD100E is an ideal choice where remote monitoring is required as it features an alarm humidistat that will identify high humidity conditions. The CD100 and CD100E feature an epoxy coated steel chassis for tough conditions. Ebac's "Hot Gas" defrosting feature automatically eliminates frost build up on evaporator coils, providing continuous, effective dehumidifier operation at low temperatures.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac CD100 and CD100E Industrial Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a need for commercial or heavy duty dehumidification in an area up to 3000 sq. ft. with either moderately damp to extremely wet areas and harsh conditions.
- Needs dehumidification up to to 93 pints of water removal per day for high humidity areas such as warehouses, storerooms, electrical and communications switching stations, locker rooms, basements, pumping stations, offshore oil rigs, and active marine vessels.
- Prefers an adjustable humidistat to control humidity level in a room.
- Wants to prevent water damage to building foundation and insulation, and prevent dripping condensation from pipes.
- Versatile dehumidifier designed to eliminate high humidity issues
- "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system for effective operation down to 33°F
- Adjustable humidistat to control desired level of dryness
- "Floating" compressor for vibration & mobility protection
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glace
- Rugged epoxy-coated steel chassis
- Simple operation
- Can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install||Not Applicable|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
Excessive moisture and harsh conditions are no match against the Ebac CD100 and CD100E Industrial Dehumidifiers. These heavy duty dehumidifiers are ideal for large, extremely wet areas such as warehouses, storerooms, locker rooms, and basements and even more extreme locations like off shore oil rigs or marine vessels.
- Removes up to 11.62 gallons of excess moisture in spaces up to 3000 square feet and at temperatures as low as 33 degrees.
- These powerful and effective machines are remarkably quiet.
- Condensate tube provides continuous drainage.
- The CD100 is equipped with sturdy carry handles for easy moving and the CD100E includes a convenient wall mounting/installation kit.
- Different lamps act as system indicators providing operating status.
- "Hot Gas" defrost automatically eliminates frost build up.
- No wheels available on dehumidifiers.
- No internal pump.
- Dehumidifiers are heavy at 135 lbs.
Say goodbye to mold, mildew, and condensation build up with the help of this truly remarkable dehumidifier. The Ebac CD100 and CD100E are durable and reliable choices for even the most extreme conditions. With a high air flow and low temperature operation, these machines are true workhorses removing as much as 11.6 gallons of moisture per day. The CD100E even comes equipped with an alarm humidistat for areas requiring remote humidity monitoring. Auto defrost, adjustable humidistat and sturdy epoxy coated steel chassis are just a few of the features that make the Ebac CD100 and CD100E among the most effective and reliable dehumidifiers available.
Ebac CD100E Dehumidifiers
- Adjustable Alarm Humidistat and "voltage free" connector
- Hours Run Meter provides accurate time measuring
- Includes wall mounting bracket and installation kit
- Power on indicator
- Color: gray and black
Ebac CD100E Dehumidifiers at $2099.00.
Ebac CD100 Dehumidifiers
- Tubular "Skid" Frame, Free Standing
- Sturdy carry handles for moving the dehumidifier
- Color: red and black
Ebac CD100 Dehumidifiers at $1899.00.
Ebac CD100 Dehumidifiers
|Coverage Area||3,000 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity||Up to 97 pints per day set @ 80°, 60% RH, 20 gallons at saturation|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°F - 95°F|
|Noise Level||66 dBa|
|Power Supply||1090 watts, 16 amps, 115V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||16"H x 36"W x 20"D|
|Weight (lbs)||135 lbs|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|