See Fall Specials Here!
5% Off any Order up to $500 w/promo code OCTCUST5
Works like a charm
by: Dire Straights (Virginia)
"I never write reviews but I am so happy that I bought this Delonghi dehumidifier with pump. I have a basement addition with very high moisture due to about a 35 foot proximity to a river. My flooring contractor would not install our wood floors due to high moisture coming from below. You could liter..."
See entire review
Delonghi 70 Pint Low Temperature Dehumidifier
The Delonghi DD70PE 70 pint basement dehumidifier with internal pump dries spaces up to 1400 sq. ft. and quietly operate down to 41°F. Call and speak with a product consultant for assistance with choosing the best Delonghi dehumidifier for your needs. Fast, free shipping.
Description of Delonghi DD70PE 70-Pint Low Temperature Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
The Delonghi DD70PE 70-Pint dehumidifier is the right solution to remove excess moisture and prevent mold growth in damp basements. This Delonghi dehumidifier features an internal condensate pump and 16 ft drain hose for efficient and convenient moisture removal. The DD70PE dehumidifier operates in low temperature environments down to 41°F and features electronic controls with digital display, 2 fan speeds and casters for maneuverability. The Delonghi dehumidifier is energy star qualified and uses eco-friendly R410a refrigerant for additional cost savings and reliable operation. The DD70PE is packaged with two hoses; a 16 foot hose for use with the built-in pump and a 3 foot hose is you prefer to use the gravity drainage option. There is also an internal collection tank that holds up to 1 gallon of water. The DeLonghi DD70PE will dry an area up to 1400 square feet.
- Low temperature operation down to 41°F
- Condensation can be drained out 3 ways:
- Patented internal condensate pump with included 16 foot hose for automatic removal
- Passive gravity drainage with included 3 foot hose
- Drained directly into collection tank
- Easy to use electronic controls with digital LCD display
- Adjustable humidistat ranging from 35% to 70%
- Built-in thermometer monitors room temperature
- Displays room temperature in °C or °F
- Fan-only mode for improved air circulation
- 2 fan speeds: low and high
- Visible water level indicator
- Tank control system with auto shut-off and full collection bucket alarm
- Washable air filter to trap large particles
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Caster wheels and carry handles for easy mobility
- Energy Star rated for lower energy consumption
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
Our Delonghi 70-pint dehumidifier is powerful and effective. It offers dependability and a nice range of user-friendly features. The Delonghi DD70PE 70 Pint Dehumidifier is affordable yet delivers first rate moisture removal capabilities and should withstand many years of operation.
- Operates in temperatures as low as 41 ℉ for true year-round operation.
- With 3 options for draining condensate water, it provides flexibility for placement and use. Use the internal pump and 16 ft hose for continuous draining where the water needs to be directed through a wall, out a window or into a sink to drain. If the unit is placed near a floor drain, use the 3 foot hose for passive continuous drainage. If the unit is located in an area with no drain option use the collection bucket.
- This Energy Star rated dehumidifier only draws 680 watts and thus is economical to operate.
- Sensible design allows this unit to be positioned against a wall if desired.
- In the event of a power failure this does not have auto restart which requires you to manually restart the dehumidifier
The Delonghi DD70PE dehumidifier will thoroughly dry a basement up to 1,400 square feet. Its three water removal options make the Delonghi a versatile machine that is appropriate for almost any situation or environment. The Delonghi DD70PE offers thoughtful, convenient features and its ease of use and dependable performance make this dehumidifier a reliable solution for removing excess moisture and improving indoor air quality. Delonghi's patented internal pump system makes this dehumidifier an easy choice as it takes all the work out of keeping your basement dry.
Delonghi DD70PE 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
|Coverage Area||1400 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity||70 pints|
|Operating Temperature Range||41° - 89.6°|
|Bucket Capacity||1 gal.|
|Bucket Position||Front of the unit|
|Drain Hose||Yes - Included 16 and 3 foot hoses|
|An EPA Energy Star certified dehumidifier||Yes|
|Caster mounted dehumidifier||Yes|
|Dimensions||24.25 H X 15.3 W x 12.4 D|
|Weight (lbs)||37 Lbs.|
|Warranty||1 y parts/labor; 5 yrs internal parts|