Danby Works Perfectly
by: jack (ar.)
"This Danby 70 pint dehumidifier is doing a great job in an over sized area."
See entire review
Danby Premiere 70 Pint Dehumidifiers
The Danby DDR70B3WP 70 pint dehumidifiers quietly operate down to 41°F in spaces up to 1,400 sq. feet. Get free expert advice, ratings & reviews from our knowledgeable staff. Fast, reliable, free shipping and 30-day no-hassle return policy.
The Danby 70 Pint Dehumidifiers are out of stock for the season. As an alternative we recommend the Danby 50
Availability: Shipping 03/01/2017, reserve now
Description of Danby Premiere 70 Pint Dehumidifiers
The Danby Premiere 70 Pint Dehumidifier offers unmatched quality, styling and value to suit your every need in basements or rooms that tend to collect unwanted moisture. The Danby DDR70B3WP dehumidifier is one of the quietest units we offer and is a great fit for finished basements or other residential areas up to 1,400 square feet. These dehumidifiers are loaded with much needed features such as low temperature operation down to 41°F, adjustable humidity control, automatic shut off to prevent overflow, a 7 foot power cord and an Auto-dry function to remove residual moisture and prevent bacteria & mold from forming. The Premiere series are also equipped with casters for easy maneuverability and an easy-to-read LED display. The Danby Premiere Dehumidifier is a sure fit for those seeking to improve health and comfort when dampness, mold and moisture issues arise. The unit is Energy Star rated and is equipped with a highly efficient, eco-friendly R410a refrigerant.
See all of our available Danby Dehumidifiers.
Danby Premiere 70 Pint Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a quiet low temperature dehumidifier for a residential space or basement up to 1,400 square feet.
- Has a cold, damp basement and needs a low temperature dehumidifier that will operate down to 41deg;F.
- Would like the cost savings from an Energy Star rated dehumidifier.
- Would like several water removal options - choose from collection bucket, gravity drain hose attachment for continuous discharge (hose not included) or external condensate pump (sold separately) for pushing water up to 15 feet high.
- Low temperature operation down to 41°F
- One of our quietest low temperature dehumidifiers
- 3 water drainage options:
- Drained into removable bucket
- Hook up an optional pump for constant drainage
- Gravity drain hose attachment using drain hose or standard garden hose (not included)
- Adjustable humidity setting between 30% and 90% in 5% increments
- Auto defrost prevents ice build-up on coils
- 2 fan speeds
- Water full indicator light
- Removable air filter
- Digital display
- Caster wheels
- Energy star compliant
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water by gravity)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Danby Premiere 70 pint dehumidifier is a stylish machine that will fit nicely in basements or other living areas plagued with mold, musty odors and excess moisture. Don’t let its compact design fool you; this machine is quiet, efficient and reliable.
- Dries areas up to 1400 square feet at temperatures as low as 41 degrees.
- Offers several drainage options: collection bucket, gravity drain or purchase a condensate pump.
- Removes up to 70 pints (8.75 gallons) of humidity every 24 hours.
- The compact design and caster wheels make the Danby easy to maneuver throughout your space.
- Auto defrost prevents build-up of ice on the coils and the auto restart will automatically turn on after a power outage.
- Energy Star rating and use of R410A refrigerant make this unit very eco friendly and energy efficient.
- No built in pump but they are available to purchase.
- This model does not include a remote control.
Danby has built a solid reputation for building a high quality, energy efficient dehumidifier. Over the years, our reviewers have consistently raked the Danby as their top pick for quiet operation and overall dependability. If you are planning to use a dehumidifier in a room that is often occupied and thus sound may be a concern, the Danby DDR70B3WP 70 pint unit is quiet enough to be placed in a bedroom.
Danby Premiere 70 Pint Dehumidifiers
|Coverage Area||Up to 1,400 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity||70 pints per day|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||1.8|
|Operating Temperature Range||Down to 41°F|
|CFM||324 cfm on high speed|
|Bucket Capacity||14.2 pints|
|Bucket Position||Front of the unit|
|Noise Level||55. 3 dBa|
|Direct hose connection for drainage||Yes|
|Power Supply||770 watts, 7 amps, 115V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||23 3/5"H x 15 1/4"W x 11"D|
|Weight (lbs)||43.4 lbs|