Works for Me!
by: Zenda (Staten Island, N.Y.)
"After Super Storm Sandy, we had an extremely serious mold problem and nearly $5,000 in mold treatments. We needed an effective, reliable and affordable dehumidifier ASAP because our normally bone-dry basement was, and still is, sitting on top of the 6 ft. of trapped underground water that is an issu..."
See entire review
Danby Premiere 60 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
Out of stock for the season.
As an alternative we recommend the Friedrich 70 pint with pump.
On Sale - Save $30
Availability: Out of stock
You Might Also Like
Description of Danby Premiere 60 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
For those who complain about the noise and need to regularly empty dehumidifiers we have a solution: The Danby Premiere 60 Pint Dehumidifier is one of our quietest dehumidifiers and features a built-in pump that will remove the water for you. The Danby will remove a large amount of moisture from basements and easily will dry up to 1,200 square feet. These dehumidifiers are loaded with much needed features including an adjustable humidistat for selecting the desired level of relative humidity, auto restart in case of a power failure, rear direct drain for continuous operation and bucket full shut-off. Its compact size and stylish design allows you to neatly fit this dehumidifier in almost any room in the home. Operates down to 41°F, Energy Star Rated and removes up to 60 pints of moisture per day.
See all of our available Danby Dehumidifiers.
- Low temperature operation down to 41°F
- One of our quietest low temperature dehumidifiers
- 3 water removal options:
- Built-in drain pump for automatic water removal. Can lift water up to 9 feet
- Continuous drainage hook up
- Drained in removable bucket
- Includes 6.5 ft drain hose
- Adjustable humidity setting between 30% and 90% in 5% increments
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- 2 fan speeds
- Water full indicator light
- Removable air filter
- Digital display
- Caster wheels
- Remote control
- Energy star compliant
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Danby DDR60A3GP is not only quiet but features an internal condensate pump for no hassle water removal and continuous operation to keep your basement dry. The Danby 60 pint dehumidifier is simple to operate, easy to move and includes all the right features for the best in humidity control.
- Low temperature operation down to 41°F allows this unit to effectively remove moisture in basements and other cooler environments.
- Auto defrost prevents the machine from freezing and causing damage.
- The noise level of the fan and compressor are reasonably quiet. We feel this dehumidifier could be used in a finished basement or other living area without being an annoyance.
- Built-in humidistat does a desirable job in keeping the relative humidity at your preferred level. The digital display will also present the actual humidity and air temperature so you can constantly keep an eye on the room’s condition.
- Includes a 6.5 ft hose for continuous drainage into a floor drain. The hose easily attaches to the dehumidifier’s drain spout which is 11 inches from the ground. This little bit of height allows the water to drain effectively via gravity.
- Simple set it and forget it operation thanks to the built-in condensate pump. The pump makes it possible to drain the collected water vertically up to 9 feet in height.
- Option to use the front loading bucket for water collection should the dehumidifier be used in a room without a place to drain the water.
- Auto restart feature will automatically turn the unit back on to the original programmed settings should there be a power outage.
- Water bucket must be removed in order to access the washable air filter.
Our product testers agree the Danby is undoubtedly one of our quietest and most efficient dehumidifiers. The Danby 60 Pint Dehumidifier can effectively remove up to 60 pints of moisture per day and dry a space up to 1200 square feet. We like that it is energy star rated and equipped with eco-friendly R410a refrigerant. What sets this particular dehumidifier apart from the others is its built-in pump and quiet fan and compressor. We consider the Danby Premiere DDR60A3GP 60 pint dehumidifier to be one of the best dehumidifiers we offer for use in the home.
Danby DDR60A3GP Premiere 60 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
|Coverage Area||Up to 1,200 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity||60 pints per day|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||1.82|
|Operating Temperature Range||Down to 41°F|
|CFM||324 cfm on high speed|
|Bucket Capacity||14.2 pints|
|Bucket Position||Front of the unit|
|Drain Hose||Yes - Included|
|Noise Level||55 dBa|
|Power Supply||640 watts, 6 amps, 115V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||23.56"H x 15.25"W x 12"D|
|Weight (lbs)||43 lbs|