Brune B500 Professional Humidifiers
The Brune B500 professional humidifier is designed to protect expensive hardwood floors, valuable furniture or antiques. Use in residential or commercial settings such as museums, libraries, music studios and galleries. Humidifies up to 4,200 square feet.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Description of Brune B500 Professional Humidifiers
The Brune B500 professional humidifier is known commercially worldwide for its exceptional performance in environments that depend on controlled atmospheric conditions. The B500 humidifier is currently used by many internationally known art galleries and museums that house invaluable items that require specific humidity and temperature levels. Famous cigar maker Davidoff has even chosen Brune's humidifier technology to maintain humidity levels in their store's humidors. The Brune B500 is a high-powered air-humidifying device for large spaces that operates on the evaporation principle and is in compliance with professional standards and requirements. It will impress you with its modern technology and efficiency as well as its extremely quiet operation, ample 13 gallon water tank and high quality design. The B500 professional humidifier is capable of operating automatically and is protected against unauthorized setting changes. The Brune B500 humidifier creates an optimal indoor climate to meet your specific needs in areas up to 4,200 square feet. Colors: Gray or White.
Brune B500 Professional Humidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Is looking for a high performance whole house humidifier
- Needs to protect expensive construction features and wood furnishings
- Is required to maintain healthy humidity levels in museums, libraries, music studios and galleries
- Wants relief from allergies, dry skin/lips, irritated eyes, scratchy throat
- Humidifies up to 4200 Square Feet
- Protects valuable art, furniture, antiques and musical instruments
- Large capacity tank holds 13 gallons
- Optional direct water connect kit allows for permanent pluming of water supply (installation by a licensed plumber is required)
- Outputs up to 9000 cubic feet of moisture per hour
- Humidifies up to 70% Humidity with +/- 1-2% Accuracy
- UV sterilization prevents the growth of mold, bacteria and germs
- Wireless remote humidity sensor for accurate humidity levels
- High quality, German engineering
- Germ free, filtered evaporative moisture
- Includes a remote control for easy setting changes
- Quiet operation is just 32-44 dBA
- Consumes only 95-130 watts
- Portable design
- Made in Germany
Direct connect water kit: Connecting the B500 air humidifier to the water main eliminates the need for manually filling it by hand. Topping up is done for you by an electronically controlled magnetic valve that automatically opens the water supply when the minimum water level is reached and stops it at the maximum level.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
The Brune B500 humidifier is without a doubt, the biggest, most robust portable humidifier available. Outside of having in-duct humidified and plumbing installed there is no other product on the market that can effectively humidify up to 4,200 square feet. Interestingly enough, whether placing the Brune in a commercial facility or in a home, it actually doesn't take up that much space at just 24"H x 13.5"W x 29"L you will find many places that will accept this humidifier.
- Humidifies an enormous area up to 4,200 square feet
- Runs quietly despite the use of a strong fan system
- Handsome housing will look good in a home or commercial space
- Offers a simple installation compared to in-duct humidifiers
- A remote sensor ensures humidity levels are accurate and consistent
- Can be purchased with a direct water delivery kit that allows you to plumb the Brune for no hassle humidification
The Brune B500 Professional humidifier will appeal to anyone who has a very large space requiring accurate and consistent humidity levels. Many Brune humidifiers have been installed in commercial environments such a art galleries, high-worth storage facilities, manufacturing plants as well as large privately owned homes. The reason is simple, the Brune B500 does what it promises, delivering a large volume of moisture, quietly, effectively and accurately. Whether you choose the B500 model which requires manual filling or the B500 with the direct water connect kit that allows for permanent installation, you are purchasing an incredibly engineered German product that will provide many years of satisfaction and healthy humidity levels.
Brune B500 Humidifier w/ Direct Water Connect Kit
Brune B500 Professional Humidifier
|Room Coverage||4,200 sq. ft.||4,200 sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||13 gals.||13 gals.|
|Humidification Performance||9000 cubic feet of moisture
|9000 cubic feet of moisture per hour|
|Type of mist||Evaporative||Evaporative|
|Humidifier fan speeds||4 + Auto||4 + Auto|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)||110-120V; 95-130 watts||110-120V; 95-130 watts|
|Adjustable humidity control||Yes, digital||Yes, digital|
|Type of humidifier||Directedly plumbed to
inflow water source
|Is filled manually as needed|
|Humidistat||Yes, remote||Yes, remote|
|Color||Gray, White||Gray, White|
|Adjustable flow control||Yes||-|
|Weight||46 lbs.||46 lbs.|
|Dimensions||24"H x 13.5"W x 29"L||24"H x 13.5"W x 29"L|