Blueair Aware™ Air Quality Monitor
The Blueair Aware™ air quality monitor provides you with real time data regarding your indoor air quality. Evaluate your indoor air quality with the free downloadable Blueair Friend App so that you can quickly detect hundreds of different types of airborne contaminants in your home. Authorized Blueair dealer.
Availability: Shipping 01/26/2017, reserve now
Description of Blueair Aware Air Quality Monitors
The intelligent, Wi-Fi enabled Blueair Aware™ uses high-tech sensors to measure indoor air pollution. Data is sent to your smartphone so you can monitor the air quality in your home from anywhere and if needed, take action to improve it. The Blueair air quality monitor detects different types of airborne particles, including everything from PM2.5 to VOC’s, such as formaldehyde and benzene in your indoor environment. Place your Blueair Aware™ in your home or workplace to start collecting your unique air quality data. You can monitor your indoor air in real-time thanks to a colored LED air quality light on the Aware™ , track data overtime, and get alerts from your Smartphone with the downloadable Blueair Friend App for both iOS or Android platforms. If you have any question about the quality of air in your home, the Aware air monitor will provide you with the verification that you desire. Additionally, if you have both a Blueair Aware™ and a Blueair Sense+ air purifier, you can set the monitor to automatically control the Sense+.
Blueair Aware Air Quality Monitors are ideal for someone who...
- Is concerned about indoor air quality
- Wants to evaluate the quality of the air in their home
- Wants to determine the sources of pollution in their home
- Would like to determine if their air purification system is in fact reducing harmful contaminants
- 24/7 air quality monitoring
- Fine airborne particles count (0.03 pm to 2.5 pm)
- Total VOC level
- Carbon Monoxide level
- Carbon Dioxide level
- Colored LED light provide hands-free on your indoor air quality
- Free downloadable App and cloud storage for your data
- Dynamically adaptive sensor readings and Wi-Fi updates ensure sensor accuracy
- 5 Volt USB power adapter
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.comBlueair Aware™ should be placed in the room you want to monitor on a flat, stable surface with open air around it – preferably at the normal height level of your nose. For example, on a bookshelf or a side table in the living room or a nightstand in a bedroom. The more open the placement, the better the air reading and Wi-Fi connection.
- Monitor the air quality in your home from anywhere via WI-FI and a Smartphone App
- Can set the monitor to automatically control the Blueair Sense+ air purifier
- Receive real time information via an on board LED light bar
- Measures particle levels at PM2.5, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), Carbon Dioxide, temperature an humidity levels
- Low maintenance requires a simple wipe down with a microfiber cloth
- Sends and stores data every 5 minutes
- Compatible with iPhones iOS 8 & upwards and Android 4.1 & upwards
The Blueair Aware™ air quality monitor is a wonderful device for anyone concerned with health, wellness and of course air quality. Maintaining clean air is becoming more difficult in parts of the world; the Aware™ will provide you with a reliable air quality monitoring system so that you can react in real time to changes in your environment. You will also be able to evaluate long term air quality trends to empower yourself with information that will directly affect your health care decisions.