Description of Bad Ash Fireplace Vacuum Cleaner Attachment
The Bad Ash is the most versatile fireplace ash cleaner. The Bad Ash is an easy to use vacuum cleaner attachment powered by the suction power of your existing vacuum cleaner. It is a safe "do-it-yourself" way to clean ashes from a fireplace, wood stove, barbecue or cooking range, avoiding the expense of professional cleaning. The Bad Ash includes an aluminum hose and crevice tool to safely suck up coals, ashes and debris, securely trapping them inside the metal bucket where the debris is not allowed to entire the vacuum cleaner or be exhausted into the air. The Bad Ash is designed to attach to any standard vacuum cleaner's hose. It is so versatile it can also be used for cleaning cat litter, Sheetrock dust, sawdust, garages and even wet pick-ups. 1 year warranty. For cold cleaning only.
Bad Ash Fireplace Vacuum Cleaner Attachment are ideal for someone who...
- Has a working fireplace or wood stove
- Wants an easy way to clean a fireplace, wood stove, cooking range, barbecue or garage
- Wants an allergy-safe way to clean a fireplace, wood stove, cooking range, barbecue or garage
- Wants an affordable, do-it-yourself way to clean a fireplace, wood stove, cooking range, barbecue or garage
- Easy and safe to use
- Fits standard vacuum cleaners
- Powered by your vacuum's suction power
- Includes aluminum hose and crevice tool for easy cleaning
- Uses a special pleated HEPA-type filter and cloth bag filter to prevent harmful debris from entering the vacuum cleaner
- Captures all debris and particles inside the metal container bucket – no particles are exhausted back into the air
- Works great for cleaning up coals, ashes, cat litter, sheet rock dust, sawdust and other substances that would clog and ruin your regular vacuum cleaner
- Ideal for fireplaces, wood stoves, ranges, barbecues, garages
- Can be used for wet pick up
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- 1. Make sure filter and filter bag are securely in place
2. Place cover on Bad Ash container
3. Place metal ring around lid to seal container
4. Connect Bad Ash hose (included) into plastic coupling on top of container
5. Connect your vacuum's hose to the Bad Ash in the middle of the lid
6. Start your vacuum and start cleaning!
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.comCleaning out one’s fireplace, wood stove, pellet, or coal stove has always been something you avoid due to how messy it is and the tremendous amount of dust that can be introduced into the air. Furthermore, one is hesitant to use their vacuum due to the concern of filling up one or more vacuum bags which is an expensive proposition especially with the price of most of them. In addition, one is worried that the pre-motor and exhaust filters will become clogged and worse yet that the inside surfaces will be full of this fine dust resulting in service needed to clean the inside. However, these worries are no longer valid with the addition of the Bad Ash Fireplace Cleaner Vacuum Attachment.
- Easy to use and empty
- No more messy sweeping and shoveling of ashes
- Affordable alternative to professional fireplace cleaning
- Safe – does not exhaust particles into the air
- Fits most standard vacuums
- Clean your fireplace without ruining your vacuum cleaner
- Use a special HEPA filter and cloth bag to prevent any particulates from entering your vacuum
- Works great for cleaning up coals, ashes, cat litter, sheet rock dust, sawdust, and more
- Can be used as a wet vac - great for use in a garage
- Ideal for anyone who has a fireplace, wood stove, cooking range or barbecue pit
- Can be used for cold ashes only
- Does not contain its own motor so attachment to a vacuum is necessary
I was amazed at how easy it was to hook up the Bad Ash to our vacuum, turn on our vacuum, and clean out all of the coals from our pellet stove with no mess. It was quick and easy and not only was the ash bin in the bottom of my stove completely clean it was reassuring to know none of it had entered my vacuum. Furthermore, I took the particle count in the room with our laser diode particle counter before and after using the Bad Ash and to our surprise there was absolutely no measurable increase of particles to the air in the room. It would be nice if it had its own built in motor for suction so it was not necessary to drag out your vacuum.
Bad Ash Fireplace Vacuum Cleaner Attachment
|Type of vacuum||Vacuum attachment|
|Finish - Color||Black|
|Vacuum Cleaner hood material||Metal|
|Motor (watts)||Powered by your vacuum's suction power|
|Included cleaning tool(s)||Aluminum hose and crevice tool|
|Included standard vacuum filter||Pleated HEPA-type filter and cloth bag filter|
|Vacuum Dimensions||12"D x 11"H|
|Weight of vacuum||6 lbs|
Includes 1 replacement pleated filter and 1 filter bag. Change filters annually or as needed depending on use.
Availability: Usually ships out within 3 business days, within US Only.