See All Fall Specials Here!
$70 Off Any Order over $500 w/promo code FALL70
$25 Off Any Order over $200 w/promo code FALL25
by: Mark (New York, NY)
"This filter has done everything that I had hoped it would do including providing great tasting water. My city water has never tasted better. I like the durability of the stainless steel housing and the filter is simple to access and maintain. If anyone would ask me what water filter they should get ..."
See entire review
AquaCera HCS Stainless Steel Countertop Water Filter with CeraUltra™ Filter
AquaCera stainless steel, free-standing, counter-top filter system utilizing CeraUltra filter for safe, healthy, great tasting water. Expert advice from knowledgeable staff. Fast free shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy. See AquaCera Water Filter ratings & reviews.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Customers also bought
Description of AquaCera HCS Water Filter with CeraUltra™ Filter
The compact and aesthetically pleasing AquaCera HCS stainless steel countertop water filter not only makes for a perfect fit in any household or office, but will also remove hundreds of unwanted contaminants from your tap water. The highly efficient CeraUltra™ filter helps reduce harmful parasites, dirt, chlorine, odor, mold, lead, iron and hydrogen sulfides that may be present in your water. It does not remove the beneficial minerals from the water, ensuring the filtered water is enjoyable to drink and safe from harmful impurities. The AquaCera HCS water filter with CeraUltra™ filter is a versatile and economical choice for clean drinking water. It comes ready to install and easily attach to your faucet. With such a simple solution, why wait any longer to give yourself and your family the safe, clean and healthy water needed each and every day.
AquaCera HCS Filter System:
- Free standing, single stage, countertop filtration system
- For cold water use only
- Compact size
- Includes housing with 3/8" inlet and outlet, diverter valve, tubing and quick connect fittings for installation
- Stainless steel housing
- Easily attaches to most standard faucets
- Removes all suspended matter larger than 0.3 micron
- Removes pathogenic bacteria and cysts
- Reduces chemicals and heavy metals including lead, chlorine and organic matter
- Does not remove beneficial minerals from the water
- 0.9 micron absolute rated
- > 99.99% efficiency at 0.2 micron
- > 90% efficiency at 0.05 micron
- Self-sterilizing silver technology
- Silver impregnated micro-porous ceramic shell
- Activated carbon block core with ATS resin
- Silver in filter is non-leaching
- Designed for pressure filter use
- Fits 1/4" BSP threaded, candle mount, filter systems such as AquaCera, Doulton, British Berkefeld
- NSF certified
CeraUltra™ Filter Efficiency
|System Reduction||% Reduction|
|Cryptosporidium Parvum/Giardia Lamblia||
|Sediment down to 0.8 micron||
|Sediment 0.3 - 0.5 micron||
Due to filtration of particulates and contaminants from the water during use, the flow of the water from the filter may deteriorate over a period of time. To restore the water flow to its normal level, simply remove and clean by scrubbing the surface of the filter with an abrasive non detergent scouring pad. The reduced flow of water would be the indicator that it is time to clean your filter. The cleaning frequency will depend upon the quality of the water supply. Depending on use and water conditions filter should be replaced once a year.
AquaCera HCS housing and CeraUltra™ filters are manufactured in the USA.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
- Modern stainless steel finish coordinates with other stainless steel kitchen appliances.
- Very durable.
- Instantly delivers safe drinking water that tastes good.
- Filters all suspended solid matter greater than 0.3 micron.
- It reduces environmental contaminants including Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC's, Trihalomethanes (THM) and Poly-aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH).
- It reduces heavy metals including Lead, Iron and Aluminum.
- It removes Chlorine and Chloramines to help improve water's taste and odor.
- The filter's ceramic outer shell is impregnated with silver which prevents bacteria growth and make the filters self-sterilizing.
- Filter is NSF certified.
- Compact and slim design is a nice choice for those with smaller kitchen areas.
- No need to call a plumber to install. The unit comes with everything you need, including clear directions, for setting up to a standard faucet.
- Easy and affordable to maintain. Simply unscrew the housing, take out the filter and clean the surface with a scouring pad. The amount of gunk collected on the filter serves as evidence that the system is working properly. After around a year, depending on water conditions and usage, the filter should be replaced.
- Easy and simple to use. The diverter valve is of strong quality and makes it easy to change from unfiltered to filter water.
- Helps to save money and the environment by greatly reducing the need to purchase bottled water.
- More expensive then a countertop water filter with a plastic housing.
- Faucet adapter may not fit some designer kitchen faucets.
- Easy to accidentally run hot water through filter, which can crack and ruin the filter.
- Must clean the filter every few months (depends on water quality) to maintain strong water flow.
The AquaCera HCS stainless steel countertop water filter has a nice stainless steel finish to fit most kitchen decors and also features a nice slim, compact design so that it doesn't take up much counter space. The CeraUltra™ ceramic and carbon block filter is a new and improved alternative to the Doulton Ultracarb filter. When it comes to removing harmful contaminants, such as parasites, lead, chlorine and organic compounds, we love the CeraUltra™ filter. We are always impressed with the crisp, clean and healthy tasting water it provides.
AquaCera HCS Stainless Steel Countertop CeraUltra Water Filter
|Filtration Efficiency||Absolute (defined as >99.99%): 0.9 micron
Nominal (defined as >99.99%): 0.5 to 0.8 micron
|Recommended Flow||0.3 to 1.0 gpm|
|Capacity||1500 gallons or 12 months|
|Flow Rate||0.5 GPM|
|Working Temperature Range||Maximum: 38°C / 100°F
Minimum: 5°C / 41°F
|Working Pressure||Maximum: 862 Kpa (125 psig)
Minimum: 62 Kpa (10 psig)
|Dimensions||12"H x 3.75"W|
|Weight||2.5 lbs (housing only)|
CeraUltra 10" slimeline ceramic filter. Ceramic outer shell with carbon block core and heavy metal reduction. Impregnated with silver to prevent bacteria growth and is self-sterilizing. Wash every 6 months, replace every 12 months.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.