Safe tasty water
by: c-med (Delaware county New York)
"We needed water filters at the 1 micron level to provide pure drinking water from our well. These filters were easy to install and the water tastes (and tests) clean and pure.
We have purchased numerous items from Allergy Club because of the high quality and routinely fast deliver. They ar..."
See entire review
AquaCera Quick Change Under Sink Water Filter
AquaCera under counter water filters have been discontinued. As an alternative we recommend the Imperial Single Under Sink Water Filters.
Description of AquaCera Quick Change Under Sink Water Filters
The AquaCera Imperial In-line Quick Change (IIQC) Under Sink Water Filtration system utilizes a specially designed Imperial filter cartridge. This is an encapsulated filter that features a CeraCarb ceramic shell with AquaMetix media inside. This is an excellent filter for well water as it offers the best removal of VOCs, sulfur and sediment. It is also a great choice for city water as it is the best filter for removing chlorine taste and odor as well as reducing fluoride. Additionally, this filter reliably remove more than 99.99% of bacteria, cysts and other harmful particles from your tap water. The AquaCera IIQC filter system neatly installs into the cold water line under the sink and features a quick change design. The quick change design and encapsulated filter allows the user to remove and replace the filter cartridge with a simple quarter twist eliminating water spills and other hassles associated with replacing filters. Each system includes an installation kit and an attractive chrome faucet.
- In-line, under sink single stage water filtration system
- Quarter turn quick change design for no-mess filter changes
- Encapsulated Imperial filter cartridge: CeraCarb ceramic shell with AquaMetix media inside
- Micron rating: 0.9 absolute 100%, 0.2 micron >98%
- System Reduction:
- Cyst, Cryptosporidium & Giardia: 100%
- Chlorine: >95% 1000 gallons @ 1.0 GPM
- VOCs: >95% 250 Gallons @ 1.0 GPM
- Lead Reduction: >95% 1000 Gallons @ 1.0 GPM
- Heavy metals: >85% reduction of Arsenic, Fluoride, Copper, Aluminum, and Mercury
- Bacteriostatic: Silver-impregnated ceramic shell
- Includes standard long reach chrome faucet
- Installation kit: includes 8 ft 3/8" tubing, GA Murdock EZ Angle stop Adapter GA Murdock Shut off Valve, and chrome faucet
- Connections: 3/8 push-fit fittings
- For cold water use only
- Plumber installation recommended
The CeraCarb Filter should be replaced every 6-12 months. A simple quarter turn will remove the filter.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
- Utilizes a highly efficient CeraCarb/AquaMetix media filter to remove suspended solids, parasites, turbidity, soluble lead, iron, fluoride, chlorine taste and odor yet still leaves in all of the essential minerals that are beneficial to health.
- The quick change encapsulated filter design eliminates water spills and the need to clean and maintain filters.
- No more water filters taking up your counter space or disrupting the kitchen décor. The compact and lightweight AquaCera Quick Change system neatly fits under the sink and out of sight.
- Comes with attractive, chrome faucet that is sturdy and durable.
- The water filter cartridge is placed on a sturdy mounting plate – no cheap, flimsy construction is used here!
- If you find yourself constantly purchasing and lugging bottled water, the AquaCera IIQC water filtration system is a convenient and cost-effective solution.
- The replacement filters are a bit more expensive because of their encapsulated design.
This quick change filtration system is a good choice for those who do not want to frequently maintain, clean or change filters. The Quick Change design is also ideal for those who do not have ample space under the sink to access filters for cleaning and maintenance. A simple quarter twist will remove the filter which is then disposed of. Additionally, by utilizing the highly efficient CeraCarb filter with AquaMetix media, this system has the capability to provide wholesome, refreshing and healthy drinking water. Overall, this is an effective, economical, convenient and reliable home water filtration system that is ideal for well or city water.
AquaCera Quick Change Under Sink Water Filters
|Filtration Efficiency||Absolute (defined as >99.99%): 0.9 micron|
|Recommended Flow||1.0 GPM|
|Capacity||1000 gallons Lead & Chlorine reduction >95%
250 gallons VOC reduction >95%
|Maximum working pressure||Maximum 120 psig|
|Working Temperature Range||40°F – 100°F|
|Dimensions||13"H x 3.5"|
Encapsulated filter that features a CeraCarb ceramic shell with AquaMetix media inside. Replace every 12 months. Fits Aquacera IIQC under counter water filtration system only.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.