Airmega 400 & 400S Air Purifiers
Airmega 400 & 400S Series Air Purifiers
Airmega 400 & 400S series HEPA air purifiers with or without WiFi connectivity. Cleans areas up to 1560 sq. ft. See Airmega ratings and reviews.
Save $100 - Limited Time Only!
Availability: In Stock. Ships same or next business day.
Description of Airmega 400 & 400S Series Air Purifiers
Airmega by Coway has designed a new line of air purifiers that you will be proud to show off in your home. Contemporary, compact and features top-of-the-line HEPA filtration as well as the latest technology for smart living. This new Airmega line is offered in two models, the 300 and 400 series, both of which feature a multi-stage filtration system that reduces up to 99.97% of pollutants down to 0.3 microns or larger. The Airmega air purifiers can clean an area once every 30 minutes (two air changes/hour) or every 15 minutes (four air changes/hour). The 400 model will clean up to 780 square feet at four air changes and up to 1560 square feet at two air changes. Airmega also offers many Smart Mode features to save you time, money, and energy as well as offering you the option of WiFi connectivity with the 400S model. With WiFi connectivity you can connect to an app allowing you the ability to monitor the air quality inside your home, see the status of the filters, schedule the timer, and even receive real-time outdoor air quality updates - all from your phone. With Airmega's smart, efficient, and powerful design you can rest assured your home will have clean air at all times.
Airmega 400 & 400S Series Air Purifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Wants style and performance
- Appreciates the added benefits of today's technology
- Would benefit from a quiet air purifier
- Needs relief from common allergens
- Would like to reduce household odors
- Multi-stage filtration system includes washable pre-filter and 2 Green True HEPA filters with activated carbon
- Green True HEPA removes up to 99.97% of pollutants down to 0.3 microns from the air
- Activated carbon removes up to 99% of VOCs and odor
- Cleans large areas up to 1560 square feet
- Air quality sensor tells you the quality of the air in the room in real time
- Smart Mode allows Airmega to automatically adjust its fan speed based on the room's air quality
- 4 fan speeds - Sleep, Low, Medium, High
- Filter indicator tells you when its time to replace your filter
- Timer turns the air purifier off after 1, 4 or 8 hours
- Eco mode for lower energy consumption
- WiFi connectivity available with the 400S model
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
The 400 series air purifiers offer the most air purifying capacity for larger spaces up to 1560s square feet. Compact, efficient and powerful these HEPA air purifiers feature Smart Mode (Auto, Sleep, Eco) technology and real-time air quality monitoring as well as the option of convenient WiFi connectivity.
- Dual suction and advanced filtration removes allergens, molds, fine dust, VOCs and odor
- With Smart Mode, your air purifier automatically adjusts to you and your room's current air quality
- The brightly colored LED ring lets you know if your air is fresh or unhealthy every minute of the day
- Conserve energy by using the Smart Eco Mode which shuts down the fan when the air quality remains good for 10 minutes or more and will automatically restart if the sensor detects pollution in the air
- Sleep mode reduces its fan speed to run much quieter
- 3 programmable timer settings allow you to run your air purifier at your schedule
- The filter indicator gauges the lifespan of your filter based on you and your usage, vs. a set time
- The WiFi connectivity available with the 400S model allows you to control your air purifier anywhere at any time
Coway's new line of Airmega air purifiers represent the latest in air purification today. Offering many Smart Mode features such as shutting down when your air quality remains good for 10 minutes or more to conserve energy, or Airmega's light sensor that detects when it’s dark and automatically reduces its fan speed to run much quieter while you sleep. In addition, the optional WiFi connectivity allows you the ability to monitor the air quality inside your home, see the status of the filters, schedule the timer, and even receive real-time outdoor air quality updates. On top of these modern day features, Airmega hasn't forgotten the most important feature, clean air. With its dual suction capability and advanced filters, the Airmega 400 model can clean rooms up to 1560 square feet in size, removing up to 99.97% of air pollutants as small as one micron in size. Airmega by Coway offers the best of both worlds, smart convenience and powerful performance.
Airmega 400 & 400S Air Purifiers
|Model Number||400, 400S|
|Square Foot Coverage||Covers up to 1560 sq. ft|
|Power Requirements||120V, 60Hz|
|Energy Consumption||66 watts|
|Dimensions||22.8"H x 14.8" W x 14.8"D|
|Air purifiers pollutant removal capability (particulates .3 microns or larger)||reduces up to 99.97% of pollutants down to 0.3 microns|
|Filters included||Includes 1 Pre-filter & 2 Max2 filters|
|Particle Filter||Max2 Filter with Green True HEPA and Activated Carbon|
|Fan Speeds||Sleep, Low, Medium, High|
|Indicators||Filter Replacement Indicator|
|Warranty||5-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty|
Airmega by Coway 1-year replacement filter set for the 400 & 400S Series Air Purifiers. Includes 2 Max2 Green True HEPA filters with Activated Carbon, one for each side of the Airmega. Replace every 12 months or as needed.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.