Airfree FIT800 Air Sterilizers
The Airfree FIT800 air sterilizer uses heat to destroy mold, bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It features completely silent operation and there are no expensive filters to replace.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Description of Airfree FIT800 Air Sterilizers
The Airfree FIT800 wall mounted air sterilizer is completely silent, energy-efficient and have no expensive filters to replace. Airfree air sterilizers destroy 99.99% of all airborne micro-organisms using a patented Airfree sterilizer technology. The FIT800's ceramic core incinerates at 400°F, eliminating the common triggers of allergies and asthma as well as ozone, viruses and bacteria. It silently and passively draws air through its core by way of the air convection process. As organic matter reached the core of the FIT800 it is destroyed during its exposure to heat. The FIT800 air sterilizer is energy-efficient, maintenance free and has no expensive filters to replace. It is often chosen for placement in basements, art and document preservation and for a healthier, cleaner environment.
Click here to view a diagram of how the Airfree Air Sterilizers work.
Airfree FIT800 Air Sterilizers are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a healthier home
- Needs to destroy mold, fungi, bacteria and viruses
- Wants an air cleaner that will destroy micro-organisms
- Needs to preserve documents, video tapes, computers, works of art and other valuables
- Has allergies or asthma
- Prefers an air cleaner that requires no maintenance or replacement filters
- Designed for mounting on the wall
- For destroying bacteria, viruses and mirco-organisms
- Maximum coverage: up to 180 sq. ft.
- Silent operation
- Destroys 99.99% of all micro-organisms
- No filters
- Incinerator chamber heats to 400°F (204°C)
- Safe, cool to the touch exterior
- Continuous operation
- Adjustable blue anti-stress light
- Auto-shut off protection
- Air intake at bottom, outflow at top
- Moves air through a process of air convection at a rate of 14 m³/hr
- Air is cooled before exiting unit
- Energy efficient
- ISO, CE, UL certified
- ABS Plastic shell, ceramic core
- Made in Portugal
- The T800 air sterilizer is designed to be placed on the floor (but not on thick carpeting), in a vertical position away from curtains or blinds which may obstruct airflow.
- Always keep the air sterilizer turned on.
- Recommended time for 70 - 90% microorganism reduction is 10 days. (Results may be noticed after 1 week).
- For the best results, keep the sterilizer plugged in the same room.
- Do not attempt to use it sideways, under furniture, or with its bottom air inlets and or outlets blocked, preventing air to flow in and sterilized air to flow out. If any of the above occurs, the Thermo-dynamic sterilizing ceramic core will be disconnected as the unit will not work properly in those conditions and after about 1 minute, the anti-stress light will start blinking to call for attention, indicating poor installation, or eventual malfunctioning. After a few seconds of being properly installed the anti-stress light will stop blinking.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs||N/A|
|6. Ease of Operation|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring||N/A|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters||N/A|
|11. Value for Price|
The FIT800 air sterilizer is Airfree's new wall-mounted sterilizer making it perfect smaller rooms such as bedrooms and even closets. Airfree has been manufacturing air sterilizers for more than a decade and they are a customer favorite. We really appreciate their simple, cost effective design but most importantly because they offer an excellent air cleaning solution.
- Reduces unwanted ozone by 26%
- There are no filters to replace
- Destroys all pathogens: mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and pet dander at 99.99% efficiency
- Test results show a 70 - 90% reduction in micro-organisms in just 10 days
- Silent operation
- Simple, user friendly design
- Maintenance free
- Independently tested
- Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Safe operation with an auto-shut off feature
- Does not address the presence of gases, chemicals, and odors.
- Best cleaning results take up to 21-30 days of continuous operation.
- Dust and large airborne (non-organic) are not removed form the air.
The Airfree T800 wall mounted air sterilizer requires no floor space and offers completely silent operation. With a coverage area of 180 sq. ft., the T800 is appropriately sized for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, offices and even storage areas. You will appreciate that there are no filters, zero maintenance and no ozone is created. While they don't remove dust or odor they are most popular for mold destruction as well as airborne viruses and bacteria.
Airfree Fit800 Wall Mounted Air Sterilizer
|Square Foot Coverage||180 sq. ft.|
|Energy Consumption||33 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||CADR is not designed to test the Airfree technology|
|Dimensions||12"H x 6.1"W x 3.5"D|