Mattress topper daved our mattress!
by: Chip (Boston, MA)
"This topper saved our bed until we could afford a new mattress -- lasted us over a year! Before we put it on, we had an uneven mattress surface that was getting downright uncomfortable. The topper is thick enough to add the equivalent of a whole new mattress layer, with a nice soft bounce. A delight..."
See entire review
Pure Wool 3" Mattress Topper with Organic Cotton Cover
Pure Wool Mattress Toppers are hypoallergenic with natural untreated and unbleached sheep's' wool. Good luxury mattress toppers for allergy, MCS, multiple chemical sensitivity sufferers. Hand tufted and covered in organic cotton.
Availability: Ships within 1.5 weeks
Description of Pure Wool 3" Mattress Topper with Organic Cotton Cover
Experience a restful night's sleep with a extra layer of soft all natural bedding. These cozy wool mattress toppers add superior support and comfort to any sized mattress. Treat yourself to the very best in comfort, support and allergy free bedding.
These luxurious mattress toppers are a 3" layering of hand tufted pure sheep's wool, designed to provide maximum sleeping comfort in a toxin-free environment with unmatched luxury and support. These mattress toppers are as pure as possible without chemicals, dyes, polymers, or toxins and should be suitable for multiple chemical sensitivity sufferers, or those who are chemical sensitive or have allergies. There are no straps on the 3" mattress topper, just place over an existing mattress like a featherbed. The soft and full mattress topper is covered in 100% organic cotton.
Pure Wool 3" Mattress Topper with Organic Cotton Cover are ideal for someone who...
- Wants to add a soft, luxurious feel to a firm mattress thanks to natural organic wool
- Prefers to make their firm mattress softer without the expense of buying a new mattress
- Has chemical sensitivities, allergies, or MCS, and wants a completely nontoxic, chemical-free, hypoallergenic mattress topper for a comfortable and healthy nights sleep
- Wants a organic and chemcial free surface to sleep on
- Would like to extend the life of their mattress with a protective mattress topper
- Wants to discourage growth of mold and mildew on their mattress - wool lined mattress topper helps wick moisture away
- Wants a mattress topper that is a natural dust-mite repellent
- Has general stiffness or an aching back, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, arthritis, or work related injury and needs support for body to help relieve pressure from joints
- Mattress topper gives a softer "feel" when used with a firm mattress
- Thickness may vary slightly due to loft of wool
- Measures between 2.75" - 3.2" and will naturally compress over time with use, usually to a 2.5" thickness
- Mattress topper is breathable and naturally repellent to dust mites
- Hand tufted
- A wool mattress topper is the perfect heat regulator for all seasons
- 100% cotton cover
- Unbleached and untreated
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.comIf you are someone who never really thought about the difference a really great mattress topper makes, you are in for a real treat! After using this luxurious, hand-made wool mattress topper, you’ll never go back to a cotton or polyester-filled mattress pad again. Wool is a performance fabric – it breathes, and subsequently, works with your body temperature – you’ll never be too cold or too warm.
These mattress toppers feature a 3" layering of pure wool, hand-tufted and wrapped in organic cotton and provide a soft insulating layer of comfort. Extremely absorbent, it also protects the mattress.
Another advantage to using a wool mattress topper is that it is such a resilient fiber that it will stay "bouncy” longer than cotton or polyester. Although wool mattress toppers will compress a bit after use, with proper care, you’ll be enjoying your wool mattress topper for many years to come.
This wool mattress topper is made in the USA by folks who are very particular about the quality of their wool and their craftsmanship – all resulting in a longer life for this product!
- This topper has a very luxurious feel thanks to the smooth organic cotton cover and high quality wool fibers which create a very comfortable and supportive topper.
- This topper is an excellent way to add comfort and give new life to your existing mattress.
- It is handmade in the USA for quality and durability with sturdy, wide 100% cotton stitching.
- Wool is a breathable fabric that maintains and retains body temperature for an extremely comfortable sleep in all seasons.
- Mattress toppers are hand-tufted as opposed to machine quilted. Machine quilting is what is readily available in typical cotton and polyester mattress pads. Hand-tufted has a nicer appearance and is more resilient and flexible in the long-run, in comparison to a machine quilted mattress pad or mattress topper.
- The tufts go through each side of the fabric holding the wool fibers in place. Due to this process, the wool fibers will not shift as much as the machine quilted process. This prevents "holes” in the toppers where fabric has settled.
- Any wool mattress pad will compress slightly after use
- Actually measurement of the pads thickness is around 2.75"
3" Organic Wool Mattress Topper
|Size||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen , Eastern King, California King|
|Materials||Pure wool filling, Organic cotton cover|
|Features of mattress topper||Odorless and pure, nontoxic, hypoallergenic, no chemicals, no dyes, no perfumes|
|Size||Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||Cal. King|
|Weight||10 lbs||10 lbs||14 lbs||16 lbs||20 lbs||20 lbs|
Warranty: Guaranteed to be free from manufacturer's defects for 1 yr
Please Note: Opened bedding is not returnable unless covered under the warranty.
Availability: Ships out within 1.5 weeks